Election 2020 (2 Viewers)

Poindexter

Staff member
That’s some detailed reporting there. Lots of evidence to go on, not to mention it’s all hypothetical, it seems.

If one is truly concerned with nepotism and corruption, which you clearly aren’t, the current administration is among, if not the, most egregious in the history of the U.S.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
The Hunter news worries me for this election. Biden probably did use his influence to make money (especially as this case was after he left office so it's just bad ethics, not illegal). But "everyone in Washington, including Trump, does it" just doesn't wash the taste out of people's mouths. This could really damage things.

Poindexter

Staff member

The Hunter news worries me for this election. Biden probably did use his influence to make money (especially as this case was after he left office so it's just bad ethics, not illegal). But "everyone in Washington, including Trump, does it" just doesn't wash the taste out of people's mouths. This could really damage things.
I don't think that is the predominate take "everyone's doing it". I think the lack of more persuasive evidence is key, given the government resources that have been poured into this politically motivated investigation, the impeachable bribery that was involved, the Russian assistance, and the slobbering frenetic lisping weasel Giuliani incessantly making the rounds.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.

I don't think that is the predominate take "everyone's doing it". I think the lack of more persuasive evidence is key, given the government resources that have been poured into this politically motivated investigation, the impeachable bribery that was involved, the Russian assistance, and the slobbering frenetic lisping weasel Giuliani incessantly making the rounds.
FBI is investigating this as a Russian active measures operation.

Why?

Because it is a Russian active measures operation.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I agree it's not the predominate take but the China story is enough to disrupt a minority of already dissatisfied or unconvinced voters. I think this could have implications.

FBI is investigating this as a Russian active measures operation.

Why?

Because it is a Russian active measures operation.
The China story? I thought it was only the Ukraine.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
i don't think the majority of voters care about little scandals, gaffs or bad debate performances they care about the economy and their pocket book.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Post automatically merged:

Apparently he didn't get the, you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden memo.

Last edited:

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Apparently he didn't get the, you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden memo.
Huh?

Ice Cube is upset because people are claiming he is on team Trump because they are working with him in regards to his 'Contract For Black America". Biden/Harris told Ice Cube they might be interested in talking to him after the election. Ice Cube has been all over the media this week clearing up that he isnt on team Trump but he will work with whoever is in power to improve black america. Biden should have also been involved in a conversation according to Cube. Some people are claiming Trump's Platinum Plan is a copy of Cube's Contract with Black America.

Poindexter

Staff member
Huh?

Ice Cube is upset because people are claiming he is on team Trump because they are working with him in regards to his 'Contract For Black America". Biden/Harris told Ice Cube they might be interested in talking to him after the election. Ice Cube has been all over the media this week clearing up that he isnt on team Trump but he will work with whoever is in power to improve black america. Biden should have also been involved in a conversation according to Cube. Some people are claiming Trump's Platinum Plan is a copy of Cube's Contract with Black America.
You're talking to a bullshit artist. You'll get no response of any worth.

Ct_L33T

Huh?

It's a whole lot of nothing.

My issue with all of this is that Cube set himself up to be a pawn. What did he expect to gain by trying to organize this less than 16 days before an election?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom