Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I for one have no interest in reconciling with Trump supporters. I consider myself relatively moderate and socially flexible. But I'm not treating with people that support fascism or "kingdom" worship like so many Christians and Evangelicals do. I have no interest in living under a king in this life or the next. Authority worshippers can, in my opinion, can get all cancer that can be had for all I care.

So as for Biden's aspirations.. I think it's a pipe dream. Fuck the American dumb and the American rich. Fuck them and their lily white ideas of gated communities and their consumer freedoms. I wish them nothing but pain and suffering.

Poindexter

Staff member

Poindexter

Staff member

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I live in a super educated, well to do area of NYC. And I know people at the dog park who genuinely believe there was voter fraud because they "hear things from both sides." It's a mess.

Goremire

Site Donor
While we're all living in whatever reality we want to, where "facts" are more like "suggestions" I would like to declare my own reality. Please respect that while it may not match your reality, it is the reality that I am comfortable with and I would ask that you all respect it as it is my sincerely held belief.

Carlos Condit beat George's St Pierre by KO (head kick) on November 17 2012 to become the undisputed UFC Welterweight champion. He then beat all challengers until UFC 195 in 2016 where, after winning a razor thin split decision over Robbie Lawler, he retired the belt. If you believe anything else to the contrary you are a Sheep who has been bamboozled by the fake MMA media (looking at you, Ariel) and need to do your research. Thank you.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
While we're all living in whatever reality we want to, where "facts" are more like "suggestions" I would like to declare my own reality. Please respect that while it may not match your reality, it is the reality that I am comfortable with and I would ask that you all respect it as it is my sincerely held belief.

Carlos Condit beat George's St Pierre by KO (head kick) on November 17 2012 to become the undisputed UFC Welterweight champion. He then beat all challengers until UFC 195 in 2016 where, after winning a razor thin split decision over Robbie Lawler, he retired the belt. If you believe anything else to the contrary you are a Sheep who has been bamboozled by the fake MMA media (looking at you, Ariel) and need to do your research. Thank you.
That's how I remember it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom