nbm02ss

I’m not saying you’ll be wrong because Biden does seem like the kind of guy who would do that as an olive branch to the cultists who have overplayed the “they’re coming after all of us” hand. But, some of Trump’s criminal activity predates his presidency. That’s why his team of jackals were trying to stall in court so he could run out the clock with a second term.
That's reasonable. I'm not too familiar with it, but isn't that basically what NY prosecutors are trying to nail him for re: pre-POTUS term crimes?

Trodden

Biden doesnt pardon him, but Trump will never sit in jail or leave the US

the security would be a nightmare, instead Trump will just owe a ton of money and his fans will pay it

hopefully someone has a doctor check in on Rudy, he head bleeds black

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
That's reasonable. I'm not too familiar with it, but isn't that basically what NY prosecutors are trying to nail him for re: pre-POTUS term crimes?
Yes. I believe the financial records they are combing through go back to 2010.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
If the prospect of 45 actually going to jail becomes real enough for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns and lets pence pardon him.

Last edited:

Trodden

they easily got him on tax fraud, the fraud associated with Trump 'University' and fraud with him over or under valuing property to rip people off

the goddamn fuck face got a 72 million dollar tax return one year

Trodden

I hope he tries to leave America at the southern border and the Mexican guards stop him and say 'Sorry, go back. We paid to put up a wall to keep rapists out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom