Poindexter

Staff member
Your former President, ladies and gentlemen.

President Donald Trump participated in his final Group of 20 summit on Saturday by tweeting throughout the opening session and skipping a special side-conference focused on the coronavirus pandemic.

It was a fitting end to Trump's career in global multilateralism, which he has expressed his displeasure for since his first group summit -- a G7 meeting held cliffside in Sicily -- resulted in the feeling he was being ganged up upon by other world leaders.

It was unclear all week whether Trump would even be present for this year's G20, which is being held virtually because of the pandemic. But on Friday evening, the White House released a schedule confirming his participation.

When the event began, Trump was among the nearly two-dozen world leaders who appeared via video-conference, beaming in from the White House situation room.

Poindexter

Staff member
In scathing opinion, federal judge dismisses Trump campaign lawsuit in Pennsylvania
A lawsuit brought by President Trump’s campaign that sought to block the certification of Pennsylvania’s election results was dismissed by a federal judge on Saturday evening.

U.S. District Judge Matthew W. Brann granted a request from Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar to dismiss the suit, which alleged that Republicans had been illegally disadvantaged because some counties allowed voters to fix errors on their mail ballots.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, personally took charge of the case and appeared at a hearing in Williamsport, Pa., Tuesday in an attempt to justify it.

In his order, Brann wrote that Trump’s campaign had used “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations” in its effort to throw out millions of votes.

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” Brann wrote.

Trump was beaten in Pennsylvania by President-elect Joe Biden.

Ct_L33T

The republican party is in a better position than the democratic party imo. This election has Democrats really questioning the viability of a national platform considering their underperformance in the house & Senate.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
The republican party is in a better position than the democratic party imo. This election has Democrats really questioning the viability of a national platform considering their underperformance in the house & Senate.
When the messaging is “we have to stop Donald Trump” it kind of hurts candidates who are not running against Trump. In Douglas/Sarpy County (NE-2), basically the Omaha metro area and surrounding suburbs, Biden finished +20,418 while Kara Eastman, the congressional representative that he endorsed against Trump lackey Don Bacon, ended up -15,365.

Clark Kent

When the messaging is “we have to stop Donald Trump” it kind of hurts candidates who are not running against Trump. In Douglas/Sarpy County (NE-2), basically the Omaha metro area and surrounding suburbs, Biden finished +20,418 while Kara Eastman, the congressional representative that he endorsed against Trump lackey Don Bacon, ended up -15,365.
This is why I’m hoping that Biden can bring some form of unity between the two. I understand total unity won’t happen but atleast enough to come together to help the American people.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
This is why I’m hoping that Biden can bring some form of unity between the two. I understand total unity won’t happen but atleast enough to come together to help the American people.
The problem that is the theory that Trumpers are a cult is proving truer with each passing day. Every hard line conservative voice that has spoken out again his actions since the election has been met with the same reaction. It’s hard to unify those who refuse to be unified.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor

nbm02ss

Just popping in to predict that Biden pardons Trump. No sitting pres. wants the precedent of the previous administration getting prosecuted. I'm 100% willing to accept that I'm wrong if the opposite happens, but I feel pretty confident seeing as GW was never prosecuted.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Just popping in to predict that Biden pardons Trump. No sitting pres. wants the precedent of the previous administration getting prosecuted. I'm 100% willing to accept that I'm wrong if the opposite happens, but I feel pretty confident seeing as GW was never prosecuted.
I’m not saying you’ll be wrong because Biden does seem like the kind of guy who would do that as an olive branch to the cultists who have overplayed the “they’re coming after all of us” hand. But, some of Trump’s criminal activity predates his presidency. That’s why his team of jackals were trying to stall in court so he could run out the clock with a second term.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’d be ok if Biden cut a deal where he pardons Trump and in return makes Trump promise not to be on Twitter, or the news. Basically go into exile. Maybe we could do it GOT style and he could go to the wall. Literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom