Election 2020 (1 Viewer)

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
What is their reasoning for not approving the results?
Racism. Palmer even flat out requested that the rest of Wayne County be certified with the exception of Detroit.

But they eventually overturned their decision after receiving a Zoom beat down courtesy of their constituents.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Racism. Palmer even flat out requested that the rest of Wayne County be certified with the exception of Detroit.

But they eventually overturned their decision after receiving a Zoom beat down courtesy of their constituents.
So they are certifying the results now? Good

Hassquatch

Slayer
Blew up a hotel toilet real bad. Nasty bombardment on that bowl for days. Sending prayers. The staining might be permanently

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
So there's a conservative Twitter app called Parlor, which is #1 on the app stores; #2 is Newsweek. Now those with a right tilt won't just have different viewpoints, they will be receiving completely different news on completely segregated platforms from everyone else.

Fucking A.
It won't last, just like other such platforms don't last (or at the very least fall WAY down from their early peaks). The reason is that so much of the modern American right revolves around constant conflict with the left, and a platform that doesn't have any libs to own to snowflakes to melt or whatever simply fails to fulfill what for many of them is their primary social urge. Eventually, the vast majority of the people on Parler will get bored with no one to gang attack, so they'll trickle back over to more mainstream social media platforms. What will be left there is what you see on sites like Gab today -- the full-on Nazi types who get insta-banned anywhere else.

Ct_L33T

It won't last, just like other such platforms don't last (or at the very least fall WAY down from their early peaks). The reason is that so much of the modern American right revolves around constant conflict with the left, and a platform that doesn't have any libs to own to snowflakes to melt or whatever simply fails to fulfill what for many of them is their primary social urge. Eventually, the vast majority of the people on Parler will get bored with no one to gang attack, so they'll trickle back over to more mainstream social media platforms. What will be left there is what you see on sites like Gab today -- the full-on Nazi types who get insta-banned anywhere else.
Possibly, the difference now though is that Trump can drive traffic to them personally. I can imagine a scenario where Twitter bans Trump for repeatedly break-in their terms of service, so he goes over there full time.

chrisc

Ninja
Possibly, the difference now though is that Trump can drive traffic to them personally. I can imagine a scenario where Twitter bans Trump for repeatedly break-in their terms of service, so he goes over there full time.
I still think it won’t last. Agreements don’t bread conversations and engagement. With the exception of the fucks he listed, I don’t see social media where it’s people all sharing the same shit and agreeing lasting.

Kind of the same news social media platform. Unless it s something people disagree on, doesn’t get a lot of action

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom