ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Is there any chance trump stays in office four more years?
if SCOTUS overturns the election results yeah, its possible but i would think you see congress being shut down, violent protests, major city being shut down, it would be scary end times shit.

Trodden

I dont know if it counts, but a janitor at my work is Vietnamese, mid 30's, and autistic

he lives at home and his parents hate china so they love trump

the guy is autistic so he never gets sarcasm, not great at making decisions. his mom paid him 100$ to vote for trump here in Missouri

if that counts Ill buy someone here a new car with the reward money

Poindexter

Staff member
‘Very, highly unlikely’ Trump wins Arizona, no evidence of fraud, Republican state attorney general says
KEY POINTS
  • President Donald Trump is “very, highly unlikely” to win enough of the still-uncounted ballots in Arizona to defeat President-elect Joe Biden, that state’s Republican attorney general said.
  • And there is no evidence so far that Arizona’s votes were tainted by fraud or other irregularities that would affect the election, said Attorney General Mark Brnovich.
  • Even without Arizona, whose race has yet to be called by NBC News, Biden is projected to win 279 Electoral College votes, nine more than what he needs to deny Trump a second White House term.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
The great thing about wearing a mask is I can talk to myself in a store and it’s not as obvious.

Miz

Do people in the miz shove their masks into their earholes?
I think I’m following, but I’m a touch dumb and high. They can’t see my lips moving. This may be telling of my intelligence but when I talk to myself in public I either just mouth the words or I’m courteous and whisper.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I think I’m following, but I’m a touch dumb and high. They can’t see my lips moving. This may be telling of my intelligence but when I talk to myself in public I either just mouth the words or I’m courteous and whisper.
I was just messing with you. I'm high too. What'd you do? I'm smoking my vape pen and programming.

Reactions: Miz

Miz

I was just messing with you. I'm high too. What'd you do? I'm smoking my vape pen and programming.
I’m just a touch high. I have a vape pen but I just hit a little bud with my glass pipe. Went and loaded up some wood. It’s deer camp time this weekend. Enjoying the days off before my new job starts.
War Biden. I’m excited for the day Trump officially has to come to terms with defeat. They should start an official “you’re fired” campaign. Do it on the tic tock even though I’m not sure what that is.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I’m just a touch high. I have a vape pen but I just hit a little bud with my glass pipe. Went and loaded up some wood. It’s deer camp time this weekend. Enjoying the days off before my new job starts.
War Biden. I’m excited for the day Trump officially has to come to terms with defeat. They should start an official “you’re fired” campaign. Do it on the tic tock even though I’m not sure what that is.
I love a "you're fired" campaign. Would be cool if all the late night hosts coordinated.

Trump should be laughed at more.

Reactions: Miz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom