Ct_L33T

I think Biden should have thanked Lebron James & the NBA for this election victory. People are seriously underestimating how impactful their dedication to empowering the vote was. While I waited 3 hours to vote, people in Atlanta were able to go to the Hawks arena and vote in under 5 minutes. This was the agreement the players reached with almost every NBA team owner.

Poindexter

Staff member
I watched both speeches from Harris and Biden a few minutes ago. The contrast between what was articulately outlined tonight and the gibberish, broken thoughts, racist dog whistles, and narcissistic self-aggrandizement, of the last four years could not be overstated. The stark and overwhelming difference between this new administration and the last is undeniable.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I think Biden should have thanked Lebron James & the NBA for this election victory. People are seriously underestimating how impactful their dedication to empowering the vote was. While I waited 3 hours to vote, people in Atlanta were able to go to the Hawks arena and vote in under 5 minutes. This was the agreement the players reached with almost every NBA team owner.
The WNBA too. Especially in Georgia. They helped get the word out on Warnock.

Ct_L33T

I watched both speeches from Harris and Biden a few minutes ago. The contrast between what was articulately outlined tonight and the gibberish, broken thoughts, racist dog whistles, and narcissistic self-aggrandizement, of the last four years could not be overstated. The stark and overwhelming difference between this new administration and the last is undeniable.
What? Are you saying that broken thoughts, gibberish, and narcissism aren't the great 3 pillars of public speaking?

Goremire

Site Donor
There is a large population of Americans that want to be on the winning side of an oppressive state.
^^ the above is the realest shit ever; but rest assured this is not a purely American problem. Its predominantly a white male problem in most Western countries, but its not exclusive to Western countries nor white men.

Running through humanity is a seam of people who not only would be comfortable operating within a fascist regime of some kind, but would positively thrive in one. Who want state sponsored permission to oppress other people. Who wouldn't have to be paid or coerced to participate in paramilitary activities or police thought crime - they'd do it for a box of doughnuts and a poke in the eye. Dudes who are champing at the bit to pull on a brown shirt and strap on a truncheon and go out and crack some 'other' skulls, no matter who the 'other' may be.

In the absence of a regime that permits this, they form their own groups. White supremecy. Skinheads. Islamic extremism. Online troll packs. Football thugs. It's an itch that these people need to scratch and while their goals can be very different I see a lot of similarities in how they recruit and operate. They soak up angry, disenfranchised young men like sponges and weaponise them.

As a species we need to get on top of this shit because its crippling us. I have no idea where or how to begin.

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
^^ the above is the realest shit ever; but rest assured this is not a purely American problem. Its predominantly a white male problem in most Western countries, but its not exclusive to Western countries nor white men.

Running through humanity is a seam of people who not only would be comfortable operating within a fascist regime of some kind, but would positively thrive in one. Who want state sponsored permission to oppress other people. Who wouldn't have to be paid or coerced to participate in paramilitary activities or police thought crime - they'd do it for a box of doughnuts and a poke in the eye. Dudes who are champing at the bit to pull on a brown shirt and strap on a truncheon and go out and crack some 'other' skulls, no matter who the 'other' may be.

In the absence of a regime that permits this, they form their own groups. White supremecy. Skinheads. Islamic extremism. Online troll packs. Football thugs. It's an itch that these people need to scratch and while their goals can be very different I see a lot of similarities in how they recruit and operate. They soak up angry, disenfranchised young men like sponges and weaponise them.

As a species we need to get on top of this shit because its crippling us. I have no idea where or how to begin.
We are apes living in a society that develops exponentially quicker than our DNA relying on technology that evolves exponentially quicker than our society.

Bran

The wolf dead.
We are apes living in a society that develops exponentially quicker than our DNA relying on technology that evolves exponentially quicker than our society.
Thomas Jefferson, cofounder and president of this normally corrupt nation said "If God is truly just I tremble for the fate of my country". Secondly, there are some dynamics at play which I must familiarize you with.
The so-called weirdos in this country stand as completely freaked out by the normal man as the normal man is completely freaked out by the weird masses reaction to him. Which came first - you may ask - chicken or egg; you may ask. Well, the chicken of course; and it's time to break this weird-ass chain. The weird masses don't want to be normalized. Weirdos want to be abnormal. The freaks can't be formally normalized nor can we normally formalized. What we want is complete weirdification. Basically, we don't want weirdness from the normal man. We don't want to be freaked out by the normal man. We want to outfreak the normal man. The normal man entices and prostitutes and performs surgery on our weird women. Yes, even your brother could be a victim of his plastic fantasies. And if you weird out his daughter he'll plast your ass. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Are you freaking with me? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. So you can pluck out his feathers and smile because you are defending our weird women from the freaky-ass thoughts of the bug-eyed, bow-legged normal man.

Ct_L33T

Thomas Jefferson, cofounder and president of this normally corrupt nation said "If God is truly just I tremble for the fate of my country". Secondly, there are some dynamics at play which I must familiarize you with.
The so-called weirdos in this country stand as completely freaked out by the normal man as the normal man is completely freaked out by the weird masses reaction to him. Which came first - you may ask - chicken or egg; you may ask. Well, the chicken of course; and it's time to break this weird-ass chain. The weird masses don't want to be normalized. Weirdos want to be abnormal. The freaks can't be formally normalized nor can we normally formalized. What we want is complete weirdification. Basically, we don't want weirdness from the normal man. We don't want to be freaked out by the normal man. We want to outfreak the normal man. The normal man entices and prostitutes and performs surgery on our weird women. Yes, even your brother could be a victim of his plastic fantasies. And if you weird out his daughter he'll plast your ass. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Are you freaking with me? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. So you can pluck out his feathers and smile because you are defending our weird women from the freaky-ass thoughts of the bug-eyed, bow-legged normal man.
I don't think I understood any of that after the first 3 sentences.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
When Chappelle is reduced to making jokes about how "white people dance like this, while black people dance like that," you know SNL comedy sucks.

Last edited:

Bran

The wolf dead.
That was awesome. Wasn’t going to until your post. Best stoned decision I’ll make all day.
I know you're catholic and I have plenty of experience with Catholic churches, and I've been to a few Lutheran in my day, and a couple other Christian ones, but I've never been to anything close to those southern mega churches. Anyone here have any experience there? It just seems like if you're there you're either 100% hooked or you're 100% terrified for your life and I know which one I would be.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I was brought up Baptist (my wife is Catholic and I converted a few years ago), but all the ministers I remember were soft spoken. My uncle is a baptist minister. He’s unbelievably nice. They weren’t fire and rain but I think I kindof remember one of those types at a revival. My kids play in this soccer league that’s Christian. On awards night I got a sermon that I didn’t think I was going to get. Would have been ok if you like Christian rock and fired up Jesus loves you youth ministers. I got a kick out of it.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I know you're catholic and I have plenty of experience with Catholic churches, and I've been to a few Lutheran in my day, and a couple other Christian ones, but I've never been to anything close to those southern mega churches. Anyone here have any experience there? It just seems like if you're there you're either 100% hooked or you're 100% terrified for your life and I know which one I would be.
I was brought up a southern baptist. I have been to a couple mega churches. Can confirm that I was 100% terrified for my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom