Election 2020

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I would kill to be able to be invisible and walk though a Trump Rally. That would be great people watching.
This is as good as any thread to admit this. With all the negativity we see I’m going to have to double down on positivity. It’s the bipolar way so fuck Trump but @Nebraska i used to only think that the only good thing from Nebraska was 311 but you’re pretty ok. And @Anchorpunch youre a literal scholar and a gentleman. All you guys rock. Smoke pot and don’t let this bull shit get you down. We shall party on.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and @Poindexter id give you a handy with my left hand. At first you might say so what, but the sheer concentration of movement and technique should tell you the level of commitment it would take. That’s going the extra mile my friend.

I’m going to start a say something nice about another poster and there isn’t a damn thing Kano can do about it.

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

Clark Kent

I'm trying to be understanding here.. but things Democrats have been saying are a cause of worry? Can you clarify your position on this?
I just mean them saying adding more justices, I’m guessing that has to do with tipping the scale in there favor.

im asking if the stuff in that article can happen.

no single party should have full control. If no one is around to stop or challenge either side that’s when real bad stuff imo happens. I’m not talking about one side or the other. Each side needs the other to keep them in check.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I just mean them saying adding more justices, I’m guessing that has to do with tipping the scale in there favor.

no single party should have full control. If no one is around to stop or challenge either side that’s when real bad stuff imo happens. I’m not talking about one side or the other. Each side needs the other to keep them in check.
I can't tell if you're serious of if this, I don't want to say a troll but, are you serious?

You currently have one party in control NOW, abusing positions of office NOW. You have the looming threat of a President exploring the possibility of circumventing the result of an election. What exactly are worried about hypothetically from Democrats?

You have altered voter rights or outright voter suppression. Republicans have stacked Federal courts with "conservative" judges across political ties. You have congressional leaders openly deny science, openly questioning or dismissing the intelligence community as it concerns Federal crimes, foreign intervention in our elections, and retaliation for whistleblowers throughout government.. be it in the CDC, the FBI, the military, etc.

So I'm a little confused by worrying about a potential democratic landslide when you have a President actively undermining to election before it happens and trying to secure "loyal electorates in Republican lead states".

So are you serious? Do you think that Democratic who support sweeping climate legislation and government health care are radical? I did not live through the 60's but I cannot recall from my understanding of history the actual democratic institution being in the state of jeopardy it is now. Outside of nuclear war that is and what that could have meant for the nation. Our Democracy held under the Assassination of JFK, but Republicans supported the findings of the Watergate scandal. They didn't blindly support the crimes of Nixon.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

Republicans have the White House, a goon squad wielding the Department of Justice as a political nuclear weapon, a 53-47 majority in the Senate that shielded Trump from the righteous consequences of his overt corruption, and a soon-to-be 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court that could have major implications on the results of the 2020 Election. And these aren’t our parents’ Republicans either.

Brother, I am being completely sincere when I say that everything you fear from that article has already been a reality for years.

Last edited:

Goremire

Site Donor

I'd be skeptical of any claim made about the Democrats by Marc A Thiessen, former speechwriter for George W Bush and author of the book Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack which includes an impassioned defence of the US Governments use of torture, and whose wife Pam is currently Staff Director of the United States Senate Republican Policy Committee.

Not that you should automatically disregard it either; more just keep in mind when reading his opinion that he clearly has skin in this game.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
The free market will decide whether or not he responds.
I would kill to be able to be invisible and walk though a Trump Rally. That would be great people watching.
This is as good as any thread to admit this. With all the negativity we see I’m going to have to double down on positivity. It’s the bipolar way so fuck Trump but @Nebraska i used to only think that the only good thing from Nebraska was 311 but you’re pretty ok. And @Anchorpunch youre a literal scholar and a gentleman. All you guys rock. Smoke pot and don’t let this bull shit get you down. We shall party on.

Oh and @Poindexter id give you a handy with my left hand. At first you might say so what, but the sheer concentration of movement and technique should tell you the level of commitment it would take. That’s going the extra mile my friend.

I’m going to start a say something nice about another poster and there isn’t a damn thing Kano can do about it.
I fucking love you, Miz. You're a great dude. But no sex, it would ruin our friendship.

You watching the fights on here tomorrow?

#accurate
Even if it was the case that the 1994 federal bill increased incarceration rates (which is debatable), do you really not understand the difference between politicians passing laws under a democratic structure and a police officer wildly murdering a citizen who had done nothing wrong?

This is why people call you a troll. Because you're being so intellectually lazy that you come across as ridiculous right now.

And, have you learned the libertarian arguments against requiring masks due to the externalities yet? What are you reading?

Also, I still need to start Bad Samaritans. It critiques free markets and I'm reading it because I'm a bit of a free market nut myself. It's good to read things that make you think new thoughts. You should read it with me, we could restart the book club.

Last edited:

Ct_L33T

So if Trump loses the election (highly unlikely) what are we going to do, as a nation, when he refuses to leave? Hes made it clear that he will contest any unfavorable result and is more than willing to weaponize his base/federal troops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom