Election 2020

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
So y’all remember Pachong? He was a decent troll. @Malevolence he still kicking around your neck of the woods?

And I think it’s good that we clarified that Harlem was no troll. He was just a genuinely unintelligent fella that thought he was on a higher plane.

I don’t remember what he said about Jeremy Lin, but I remember taking great joy in his rage in the Harlem Shake thread.
Ok.. the Jeremy Lin thing kinda intrigues me, but raging out over the Harlem Shake.... I regret ever leaving this place, I missed so much...

Mr. Cornute

Prince of Saiyan...stuff.
So, no peaceful transition of power. "Throw out the ballots and there will not be a transition, but a continuation..."
Pres Trump

-
Any supppsed American and especially those who have served THIS...FUCKING THIS should be a last straw.

Under no uncertain terms should a United States President insinuate violent insurrection as a result of losing the popular vote and an inability to outright win the electoral college. Trump is setting himself, and unfortunately the Attorney General assists in this effort in crafting the 2016 as the last somewhat 'fair' election, as our ruler.

He wasnt joking when he said in 2016 to just give it to Trump, & he is not joking about third and fourth (ongoing) terms. Trump isnt America first, he is Trump first he is a fucking Russian agent second (willing or unwilling it doesnt fucking matter at this point, the danger he poses is all the same), he happens to be an American citizen.

It pains me that Americans through all of their "we love our country" bullshit have been conned by THIS son of a bitch.

This guy is the vector for you fucks to be okay with authoritarian rule?

Was it worth it, even coming this fucking close...was it worth it?

Maybe thats just it, we all have seen it wrong. Black folk & Native Americans werent equal, we were just here. Women arent equal, they are just here. Immigrants arent equal, they are just here.

Trump has not only advocated for the restrictions and limitations on each of those groups, at times their erasure if you are not a white (white women can take one for the team, aint that right Sarah?).
Dan Cameron, AG of KY has already bought in...even in his black skin. Be ok with the erasure of your countrymen and women, women relegated back to being openly denigrated for trying to advance their careers and demanded to be both physically appealing & emotionally giving rather than JUST professionally competent & educated in their field.
Homosexuals being told they cannot frequent restaurants or retail shops, kids told they cannot attend schools, & that they are evil because a minority of our country clings to their dogma out of fear of change.
Black citizens voting rights being stripped away, civil rights ripped away in front of your eyes on camera but you think it could never be because you genuinely do not see this happening to people who look like you.
We are thugs we deserve it right...sleeping walking carrying skittles running away fist fighting selling cigarettes or weed being drunk and disorderly resisting, death penatly related crimes right?

Black citizens are the lab rats of American politics, what you see on your screen can and will be done to you...precedent on one group of citizens will eventually be extended to the rest.

Speaking of lab rats, we are ok with concentrarion camps on our borders conducting illegal unethetical (the fucker wasnt even an OBG YN for fuck's sake) surgeries on women.
right they dont look like you, some dont even speak your language? Our response to 9 / 11 was to be A-OK with torture of other folks (thanks Erik Prince & Bush Admin), so of course we are happy to host the atrocities on our borders.
Its not like the Tuskegee experiment happened, right.

That to you fucks, every one of you who voted for Trump or abstained from voting for the only viable candidate (until we haved ranked choice we are a two party contender for executive), was worth the trade?

James Baldwin said it best,
Your not my enemy due to your opinion, but if your opinion is that you mean myself or those like me unjust harm, then yes an enemy you are.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
He's been absolutely transparent this entire time. I hope this encourages people who can to vote in person. I hope it ends the Republican party.

Palma

I am chaos
If he really does need the Supreme Court to rule this as a Lawful action than I feel safe in knowing that they won't go along with it. The Conservative justices aren't Party people like the Senate. They have no loyalty to any president. Kavanaugh and who ever else gets appointed won't be enough to rule in this favor.

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
If he really does need the Supreme Court to rule this as a Lawful action than I feel safe in knowing that they won't go along with it. The Conservative justices aren't Party people like the Senate. They have no loyalty to any president. Kavanaugh and who ever else gets appointed won't be enough to rule in this favor.
dude, its 2020

the SCOTUS will rule in favor of trump, do away with term limits, make dems have to have 7 different forms of ID to vote, everyone with the name trump will be ruled a religion and then tax exempt, Nickleback will write our next anthem, and kid rock is our next surgeon general

in 2021 it will be illegal to downvote a trump tweet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom