GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I hope Biden can give us four good years. I hope he makes good on bringing us together. Then in four years let’s have someone younger and less evil (on the Republican side). I voted all dem this year. I’m not saying I’ll always do that, nor have I.

Trodden

Where's the 'any' key?
I hope not, that's something that Trump would do. I didn't vote for Biden to do things Trump would do. I voted for class and civility.
they need to get the crowd at his inauguration to chant 'voted him out'
Post automatically merged:

the best part is, for the next 4 years, whatever biden or harris does, Ill just reply to everyone here in trumplandia 'but what about that economy'

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
How are people feeling about Nevada? Biden only has a half percent lead with 25 percent left to count.
Michigan, Biden has a tick over one percent lead with three percent left to count.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Fox News actually has a really good team that does their "Decision Desk" on election nights. I can't watch their coverage because the punditry is so rank, but Arnon Mishkin seriously runs a good electoral analysis team.
Agreed. That was the only account I set on alerts last night.

Palma

I am chaos
How are people feeling about Nevada? Biden only has a half percent lead with 25 percent left to count.
Michigan, Biden has a tick over one percent lead with three percent left to count.
The optimism is they won't start counting their mail in votes until tomorrow, and (the last I checked) they hadn't finished Harris county, and both are supposed to favor Biden.

I'm curious as to how many people contracted Covid and how many will die because of him telling his supporters to do this.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
The optimism is they won't start counting their mail in votes until tomorrow, and (the last I checked) they hadn't finished Harris county, and both are supposed to favor Biden.

I'm curious as to how many people contracted Covid and how many will die because of him telling his supporters to do this.
I really want to say not enough, but again, class and civility.

Ct_L33T

Watch Trump hit the campaign trail tomorrow, and continue to campaign for the next 4 years. Trump rallies will be a mainstay on Fox News until after Ivanka is reflected as America's first female president.

Poindexter

Staff member

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom