Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
The fact so many outlets are attempting to console the nation's anxiety is the best indictment that I can think of for who we've become.

Face what you have wrought America. Sit in your filth for a time. If you don't want to feel like this again, then be better. Stop trying to get rich and start trying to get educated.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Not watching news but anxious. I go to bed early but I also wake up early so I’ll check in the morning. Fingers crossed friends and Ninja don’t have a heart attack. Have a peaceful night.
Ps DA have a drink for me!

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The rock is fucking awesome.
Shaq and the Rock are my two favorite people on Earth, outside of family.

I feel extremely dirty putting my support behind a candidate that I outright dislike and find to be a joke but clearly the better choice. I still don’t think Biden makes it a full term so here’s to hoping Harris is worth it.

VimyRidge

The rock is fucking awesome.

I was just shocked he said anything, he’s never said anything before.

I made my decision little over 2 weeks ago.

im not to thrilled about Biden and I hate Harris but trump is a twat.
Post automatically merged:

nothing is going to happen to trump. He will never spend a day jail. Even if taken to court and found guilty, no former president has been to jail in a 100 years.
fucked up with what he’s done but I imagine it has to do with shit he now knows.
You voted based on what a celebrity told you?

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Voted today, after skipping the last election. Things really changed since the last time I voted. Weird that they made me do a write-in vote for Hilary. I'm sure she's a shoo-in anyways.

My parents did the early vote thing a week or 2 ago. Both waited in line for an hour and a half, or more. I on the other hand, was in and out in under 5 minutes. They tried to convince me to go with them, but I assumed with so many people doing it early, that I'd be exactly like it was today. Glad I decided to wait, but more importantly that I decided to actually vote this time.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I never understood the "mainstream media" talking point. Fox news has consistently had a larger viewership than every other media outlet for decades, by definition they are mainstream.
It's code for fake news. You have to speak Proud Boy to understand it.

Clark Kent

You voted based on what a celebrity told you?

lol no, I said the rock was awesome and surprised he said anything political
Post automatically merged:

Curious how Biden has Virginia yet trump has 60% of the vote counted so far. Is this shit just a guessing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom