Dismiss Notice
Bellator London YouTube Prelims: Link Main card begins at 5:00 PM ET on the Bellator App.

Election 2020

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Poindexter, Jan 27, 2019.

1. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

I don’t think he’ll engage votes, in the primary or as the Republican candidate but he’s an extremely interesting candidate to me. He views policies as is, not on a “I’m against everything Trump does” or “ill always vote with the Republican majority” type. He’s got some pretty liberal views on social issues but more conservative fiscally. I’d vote for him over anyone else on either side right now

Poindexter likes this.
  2. rivethead

rivethead Neg'd 4 Lyfe

I know guys with CDL licenses who take it to pass health exams. Apparently it was initially researched and designed to lower blood pressure by increasing flow, and one of the side effects was that patients got boners easier. Boners are where the money is.

I don't know anyone who admitted to taking it for sex except MMA fighters who are lying about not intentionally using performance enhancing drugs.

She's been doing it her whole life, because a) that's the truth she was raised believing; and b) it's actually supported by DNA testing. While the left has given her a free pass, the right certainly hasn't. It's eerily similar to the left being outraged and the right not caring that trump is admitted to serial sexual assault.

If you're dumb enough to believe in the myth that one party in America's system is better than the other, there's a possibility/probability that your may be dumb enough to ignore the plank in your own eye while whining about the splinter in your neighbors. That's American politics 101.

rh

Kano, Poindexter, Miz and 1 other person like this.
  3. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Cory Booker: Donald Trump is 'worse than a racist'

4. Poindexter

5. Poindexter

Beto O'Rourke: President Donald Trump is a white nationalist

6. Poindexter

I think Meghan is a bit ridiculous here.

7. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

8. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Kilgore Trout. I’d forgotten that name. I read a bunch of Vonnegut’s books in college. I should reread them. I remember they were a lot of fun.

9. Poindexter

10. Miz

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/07/politics/kamala-harris-trump-questioner-offensive-remark/index.html

Harris apologized. A constituent used the word retard to describe Trump. I don’t think it’s a big deal and it’s good she apologized. I don’t know much about her. My off topic PSA is that retard is old an archaic. Use a different word. Just like gay or faggot is not cool. I’m not offended when people say it. I just think it’s a poor use of the word.

I kind of like Warren and Buttieg as people, but I need to review their policies. I’m not big on Biden (and I’m Catholic, but I’m not voting for him just b/c of that). Of course I’d vote for him over Trump.

11. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

12. Miz

That wasn’t smart! They’ll take my guns from my cold dead hands. Not really. I could survive with a crossbow, a shotgun, and a 22 caliber rifle (a high powered rifle would be much appreciated). I’ll dig holes and trap game if I have to. I will hunt until I die (if I’m free that is). Plus I don’t own an ar.

Listened to NPR about last nights debate. Seems like Warren did well. I think I like her.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  13. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

She’s the next president if this country still has a soul.

Miz likes this.
  14. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

I wish they would put their ego aside and Warren and Sanders run on the same ticket as co-presidents

15. Miz

I’d like Warren/Buttieg. I’ve soured a bit on Sanders.

Trodden likes this.
  16. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

what worries me is none of the dems have any real personality or presence and thats what a lot of undecided people vote on

Miz likes this.
  17. Miz

The president should have a presence. And not a rapey huckster car salesman like our current one. I want someone who makes you feel confident. I wasn’t a huge Obama supporter, but I thought he had a good presence and confidence about him.

18. Miz

Just read a cnn article about how Beto gave the republicans a big club when he said “we are taking your AR.” They are going to jump all over that.

19. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

I did like Gabbard and I really like Yang, but he does not have a chance in hell. I really wish he did though, it looks like it’s going to be 4 more years, I can’t see how Biden, assuming he is the front runner, beats trump. I’m actually curious to see if he actually gets the dem nomination, he seems to stumble all the time and I’m curious if he is having health issues. I think Bernie has the best chance IMO but I just can’t see this going any way but the Orange man. I’m so sick of his loud mouth and giant ego at this point. I’m a realist and I just don’t see him being ousted.

20. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

Trump lost the popular vote the first time. He can lose it the second time....especially on how many have soured on him that supported him going in to his first term.