Election 2020 (5 Viewers)

MBC

Sadly I think I know how this plays out, the Democrats need to get on the same page with one another. People like Clinton running or running Warren or anyone else that does not have a chance to win the office need not attempt to. I would like to see a strong candidate come out of all of this. Not sure if it will happen because I feel like there is a lot of issues going on in both parties but the president at the moment is a republican so it’s on the Dems to figure it out.

Mr. Cornute

Prince of Saiyan...stuff.
Sadly I think I know how this plays out, the Democrats need to get on the same page with one another. People like Clinton running or running Warren or anyone else that does not have a chance to win the office need not attempt to. I would like to see a strong candidate come out of all of this. Not sure if it will happen because I feel like there is a lot of issues going on in both parties but the president at the moment is a republican so it’s on the Dems to figure it out.
One of the things that helped Trump in 2016 is the sheer number of candidates that were in the field. Due to that Trump could play coy and provide nonsensical answers and it would be passed over because they went to the next candidate. By the time the field narrowed it was fucking Trump, Kasich, and Cruz...I would have chosen Kasich out of the bunch but you get the point. If Dems end up playing the "Candidate X is the most corrupt and shouldn't be elected (A la Bernie Sanders to Clinton)" and then come around general election time start saying we should vote for Candidate X Dems will be fucking themselves. Further, I truly wish American's would get out of the fascination with "liking" the person they are voting for. I don't inherently care if I like a candidate as much as I need to know if they can perform the job and at the very least I agree with half of their platform.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Bernie Sanders just crushed his competition in the first 24 hours of fundraising for his presidential campaign

Sen. Bernie Sanders crushed his competition in the Democratic field by hauling in almost $6 million in individual donations during the first 24 hours of his presidential campaign.

Sanders announced his candidacy early Tuesday and by the next morning, he’d pulled in nearly $4.5 million more than the no. 2 fundraiser so far, Sen. Kamala Harris. She raised $1.5 million in the first 24 hours, which her campaign said was likely a record, at the time. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, whose politics are more closely aligned with Sanders’ than other candidates’, raised only $300,000.

Sanders vastly outdid the $1.5 million he raised in his 2016 campaign’s first day. This year, Sanders raised $5,925,771 from 223,047 individual donors from all 50 states in just one day. The average contribution came out to $27, the same average contribution that Sanders pulled in back in 2016.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...zLG25x2zTbSrX2gr3uXI-aY6q705NS55lYZ2ZxP25ql2U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks