Edson Barboza vs. Justin Gaethje official for UFC on ESPN 2 headliner (1 Viewer)

chrisc

Ninja
"Vince and Bones' Love Child?"
[DOUBLEPOST=1554146065,1554145998][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, I'm not mean. If I was, I'd just repeatedly point out what a pussy @Cornbread and Ketchup for not being able to do pushups. Honestly, does anyone expect the terrorists to not win with this guy defending us?
1. Wheres your video
2. I work on computers
3. I don’t need pushups to shoot you in the face

Reactions: Miz

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
1. Wheres your video
2. I work on computers
3. I don’t need pushups to shoot you in the face
1. Facebook live or it didn't happen
2. Sorry, I thought you heard me. I already called you a pussy.
3. You better hope Nebraska's obesity and neckbeard aren't sexually transmitted or you won't get your finger on the trigger again.

chrisc

Ninja
1. Facebook live or it didn't happen
2. Sorry, I thought you heard me. I already called you a pussy.
3. You better hope Nebraska's obesity and neckbeard aren't sexually transmitted or you won't get your finger on the trigger again.
All I’m saying is if you and Freak fought, he’d win

chrisc

Ninja
This is where my lack of engagement on the other subforums impacts me. All I can guess is that you think he's better at transexuals than I am. And, sir, words hurt.
I’m saying everyone is better than you at everything. Nebraska even

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Like salt in an Olympic sized vagina.
The thing that the fans at home need to understand is the current science can only say that DA had a tiny penis at some time. This is the M3 penis, for millimeter. However, until we see an M1 or M2 penis, we're unable to say anything conclusively about his current length. Certainly, whether intentionally or otherwise, DA had an impossibly tiny penis at some point. But we simply don't have the science to say if he still does.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
The thing that the fans at home need to understand is the current science can only say that DA had a tiny penis at sometime. This is the M3 penis, for millimeter. However, until we see an M1 or M2 penis, we're unable to say if he still does. Certainly, whether intentionally or otherwise, DA had an impossibly tiny penis at some point. But we simply don't have the science to say if he still does.
It pulses.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
The thing that the fans at home need to understand is the current science can only say that DA had a tiny penis at some time. This is the M3 penis, for millimeter. However, until we see an M1 or M2 penis, we're unable to say anything conclusively about his current length. Certainly, whether intentionally or otherwise, DA had an impossibly tiny penis at some point. But we simply don't have the science to say if he still does.
Love it

But in reality, there's no way a man with 13 kids could have a penis that tiny

ce507630e20979f1f546a32e85ec7ab7.png

Unless he's coming in the baby momma's mouth, and she's spitting into his mouth and he's spitting into her gapping vagina.

Which is plausible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel