Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor official for July 10th (UFC 264)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’d love to see Poirier as champ again. McGregor is exciting as well, so I’ll just look for an exciting fight. Hopefully I’ll get to watch it. I missed the last one.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
What does Conor do if he loses this fight?

Obviously Nate trilogy comes to mind but what if Nate beats Leon Edwards.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Conor McGregor on a mission to ‘absolutely f*cking destroy’ Dustin Poirier after confirming trilogy is booked

“The fight is booked!” McGregor wrote on Instagram. “July 10th you’re gonna see what the Mac is about. Adjust and absolutely f*cking destroy!”

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
It will be interesting to see what adjustments Conor can make that will actually be effective against Dustin, I’m not sure there’s too many.

Conor seems to have a fairly high fight IQ, I think Dustin has come further & stagnated less in the last 5 years, Conor has fooked himself with inactivity & various forms of self abuse (& abuse of others)

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Dustin Poirier: Conor McGregor didn't follow through with $500,000 charity donation
Dustin Poirier: Conor McGregor didn't follow through with $500,000 charity donation (msn.com)
08401791-E1F2-4D4D-A822-582456E98AA2.gif

I bet he donated it to a Colombian “entrepreneur” instead
Post automatically merged:

Well that scuttles Poirier’s game-plan of hanging from a chain in the centre of the cage just above head height, back to the drawing board Dustin....

Last edited:

Beardown98

8DD08133-1878-41B1-9EF3-5081E0024B6F.jpeg
It looks like Dustin got bumped for calling out Conor for not donating. I’m sure there is more to the story of Conor not paying (says he didn’t get a detailed account for what they were going to use the money for) either way Dustin gets hosed.

thumper

Staff member

View attachment 6185
It looks like Dustin got bumped for calling out Conor for not donating. I’m sure there is more to the story of Conor not paying (says he didn’t get a detailed account for what they were going to use the money for) either way Dustin gets hosed.
Nope, Conor pulled out because of it.

Conor doesn't call the shots. the UFC will replace conor, not the belt holder if this were to actually happen, which is won't. just hyperbole

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom