Dragon Ball Z (1 Viewer)

Neganomics

Your Trusted Web M.Deezy
Piccolo gets pretty bad ass later on. His fight with 17 is probably my favorite fight in DBZ.
I agree. That fight was one of my favorites along with Trunks fighting Perfect Cell. The episode where Trunks goes back to the future and kills the Androids and Imperfect Cell is also one of my favorites. Oh sweet vengeance.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
My only beef with that is that it was so short. If anyone deserved to relish in the vengeance of it, it should have been Trunks. Also the juxtaposition of it was fucking unbelievable. You just sat through 3 months of episodes and Trunks kills all 3 in 22 minutes?!?!?!? Are you fucking serious?!

But just is life in DBZ land. Wait, stare down... wait some more, pointless dialog... continue to wait, OH HI! What's bulma up to? More waiting, joy they're powering up... we're waiting and the first punch is on next week's episode. Next week's episode it wasn't a punch just a speed display, we get more waiting, more powering up, we see what Chi Chi and Yamcha are up to, and we finally are about to see some action when we realize everyone is fighting at 1%.

Fuck this show, why did I watch it?

Neganomics

Your Trusted Web M.Deezy
My only beef with that is that it was so short. If anyone deserved to relish in the vengeance of it, it should have been Trunks. Also the juxtaposition of it was fucking unbelievable. You just sat through 3 months of episodes and Trunks kills all 3 in 22 minutes?!?!?!? Are you fucking serious?!

But just is life in DBZ land. Wait, stare down... wait some more, pointless dialog... continue to wait, OH HI! What's bulma up to? More waiting, joy they're powering up... we're waiting and the first punch is on next week's episode. Next week's episode it wasn't a punch just a speed display, we get more waiting, more powering up, we see what Chi Chi and Yamcha are up to, and we finally are about to see some action when we realize everyone is fighting at 1%.

Fuck this show, why did I watch it?
I guess that might be why I liked the Trunks revenge episode so much. I was like "Finally they just get down to fucking business for once."

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
They lost control of the build up though. Like, back in the Saiyen Saga, Vegeta was powerful enough to destroy an entire planet. He tried to do so to Earth. That was at point A. At point Q... how are you still fighting on any fucking terrestrial surface?! That's why I don't think I could do GT. You just cannot be more powerful than all powerful. They should have stopped at SS-II, and came up with just a final, non-SS level 3 of some kind. And have that be the end all be all of power levels, however you can't come back from it unless you die. Then you set a definitive bar, not this goofy never ending power level bullshit.

The androids were suppose to be infinite. INFINITE. Then there's cell, which I won't ruin what the androids are to cell, but if you take the power of the androids + cell... that's infinite + infinite + (infinite +1) because Cell is more powerful than the androids in his primal state. I think that's the first point it really got out of control. Trying to estimate how powerful cell is breaks DBZ for me.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I thought the Androids were only infinite when it came to there power never running out not necessarily how powerful they were.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Which is what I don't understand because if you have an infinite power supply, then you can apply it forever or any capacity. I think future-Trunks said in his world you could fight them but they would always eventually get the better of you, but because of their personalities, and because they never perceived the earth-warriors as a threat, they never unleashed their infinite energy. But I still don't get it, if you have an unlimited supply of power, then you have unlimited power. That, or something was horribly lost in translation.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I took it as for instance let's say an MMA fighter had infinite cardio and never got tired that would be like with the Androids whatever power level they were at they remained at that power level where-as everyone else that power level goes down the more energy they use.

Thats why I think it was Goku or Vegeta I believe it was took a senzu bean during one of the episodes even though they weren't near death but because they used up a lot of energy.

NoDak Crusader

High Plains Drifter
I never understood why 18 didn't have a bigger role after the cell saga. She was basically just there to insult and make fun of Krillin. She was pretty badass.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Which would kind of make sense, but a fighter with unlimited cardio could theoretically just swing as fast, and as hard as they can with 0 penalty, unleashing an infinite supply of cardio. Sure they're held in check by their mass, speed, their technique in order to translate that energy directly into force, but that breaks down when you can shoot laser beams out of your fists. So Mr. MMA fighter can just stream out an unlimited energy fist combo forever, I have a heard time dealing with that concept.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
lol, that's actually a perfect metaphor for the show Big... that's instance 1 of 7,936 of that happening.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
You have no idea.

Wait till you get to the countdown for Planet Namek. You need a theoretical physicist to explain the passage of time there after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks