Dragon Ball Z (1 Viewer)

Bigshanks

You think you're hard man?
i don't take masculinity lessons for someone named Sandy. I didn't even watch DBZ till my early 20s and somehow I don't find Japanese anime as gay as grown men stuffed into tights "piling" on one another. Or pulling balls out of the taint of a 350lb man in aforementioned tights.

Maybe it's because I'm a northerner and have always had an IQ above 81 but I fail to see the problem with watching crazy ass Japanese cartoons versus grown ass middle age man ass-slapping one another while wearing flags in their pants on the weekend.
Co-sign and rep.

Edit- gotta spread.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Co-sign and rep.

Edit- gotta spread.
and this is why I cringe......

not only are you repping a guy that said he's an adult that would rathr watch cartoons than actually get up off the fucking couch do something. But you even went so far as to lazy-as-humanly-fucking-possible claim the rep prior to checking it out 1st hand.

I guessing that between the two of you humps that you've had no more than time fanatsizing about your mothers than had your dicks in a woman.

Bigshanks

You think you're hard man?
Lmao I'll just pretend that last sentence makes sense.

I guess it's a good thing I don't give two shits about what you think or my fragile psyche might be crushed.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
I haven't checked this thread in a few days because I didn't want to read the faggotry.

I saw Sandy post, so I check it out.

I was not disappointed.

I love you Sandy.

And I still feel more manly than you pansy ass faggots, even after professing my love for my comrade.

foundstarr

Inspector SpaceTime
Site Donor
Ah what would we do without Good old Yount? I mean I'm sure he just needed to tell everyone how much more manly he is then everyone because he never watched a particular TV show. I'm sure hes never watched a single movie or TV show in his life that invloved him sitting on a couch either. Heaven forbid we talk about anything other then Jake Shields laying on top of his opponents for 15 minutes at a time.
I wish I could be manly like Sandy and cheat on my wife, I'm sure everything would be fine then.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Ah what would we do without Good old Yount? I mean I'm sure he just needed to tell everyone how much more manly he is then everyone because he never watched a particular TV show. I'm sure hes never watched a single movie or TV show in his life that invloved him sitting on a couch either. Heaven forbid we talk about anything other then Jake Shields laying on top of his opponents for 15 minutes at a time.
I wish I could be manly like Sandy and cheat on my wife, I'm sure everything would be fine then.
I should be pissed, but the fact that you remember all that shit about me tells me that you wish you were half the man I am.

yeah I cheated on my wife. And I am man enough to admit it.

I am also man enough to help run this bitch. Hold on to my family. Work several jobs. Raise 2 kids. And watch movies while I shit so as not to take up my time.

What have you done?

foundstarr

Inspector SpaceTime
Site Donor
I should be pissed, but the fact that you remember all that shit about me tells me that you wish you were half the man I am.

yeah I cheated on my wife. And I am man enough to admit it.

I am also man enough to help run this bitch. Hold on to my family. Work several jobs. Raise 2 kids. And watch movies while I shit so as not to take up my time.

What have you done?
Don't get pissed Sandy I said I wanted to be manly like you. Although with all of these amazing accomplishments, how you have time to insult as many posters as you could for no reason at all. Is impressive.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Don't get pissed Sandy I said I wanted to be manly like you. Although with all of these amazing accomplishments, how you have time to insult as many posters as you could for no reason at all. Is impressive.
I am one impressive mother fucker.

Bran

The wolf dead.
i'd rather be all the things Sandy thinks i am for having seen a show like DBZ than be stupid and sad enough to make wild and ignorant assumptions about the manhood of people i have never met. i've seen baseball. i've played baseball. i don't give a shit about baseball. its not for me. but if someone tells me they like baseball or they play baseball, i don't call them a faggot. i don't say they'd rather swing a phallus and hit balls all day while patting men on the ass.

but that's my shortcoming. see, i wasn't born an ignorant douche. i wish i were. it would make belittling others over things i have no knowledge about to feel better about myself a lot easier, but unfortunately i'm a rational person and i'm stuck not thinking everyone that likes something i don't get is a faggot.

MBC

i'd rather be all the things Sandy thinks i am for having seen a show like DBZ than be stupid and sad enough to make wild and ignorant assumptions about the manhood of people i have never met. i've seen baseball. i've played baseball. i don't give a shit about baseball. its not for me. but if someone tells me they like baseball or they play baseball, i don't call them a faggot. i don't say they'd rather swing a phallus and hit balls all day while patting men on the ass.

but that's my shortcoming. see, i wasn't born an ignorant douche. i wish i were. it would make belittling others over things i have no knowledge about to feel better about myself a lot easier, but unfortunately i'm a rational person and i'm stuck not thinking everyone that likes something i don't get is a faggot.
you get me so fucking moist Bran!! or damp eeeeeeeeven.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
I guess the fact that I haven't knocked up any of my girlfriends or that I learned the skills that let me make a good living on just one job somehow makes me less of a man than Sandy.

If that doesn't, then this will:
View attachment 707
...And I still have enough room on the shelf for the other 4 or 5 seasons of DB.

Last edited:

Intellectual

Breathe Life Into a Stone
I guess the fact that I've been smart enough not to knock up any of my girlfriends or that I learned the skills that let me make a good living on just one job somehow makes me less of a man than Sandy.

If that doesn't, then this will:
View attachment 707
...And I still have enough room on the shelf for the other 4 or 5 seasons of DB.
Boss!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks