Dirty Devin Nunes and Trump's Corrupt Cronies

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ve never admitted this before but I had/have the single on tape to Rico Suave.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I honestly don’t know much about Geraldo. I think I’m glad of that. I’ve never liked that Jerry Springer shit (unless I’m high).

Poindexter

Staff member
Rudy Giuliani has coronavirus, Donald Trump says
Trump did not specify when Giuliani tested positive or if he was experiencing symptoms.

“Rudy Giuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus,” Trump tweeted, using a racist term for the coronavirus.

“Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!”

Giuliani has been traveling frequently in the aftermath of the election, and often appears in public without a mask.

Last week, he appeared maskless before state lawmakers in Michigan, to challenge votes in the state. On Thursday, he spoke at the Georgia capitol building in a crowded legislative session, again without a mask.

Trump himself contracted Covid-19 in October, spending three days in hospital near Washington DC.

At least 40 people in the president’s orbit have tested positive since late September, including first lady Melania Trump, her son Barron, Donald Trump Jr, and senior aides and Republican politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom