Dirty Devin Nunes and Trump's Corrupt Cronies

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
That quote by Cruz is one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen.

It can't possibly be unintentional. It must be a back door attempt to call attention to the extreme partisan rhetoric and divisiveness we've been bombarded with for the last four years.

Last edited:

Bran

The wolf dead.
That quote by Cruz is one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen.

It can't possibly be unintentional. It must be a back door attempt to call attention to the extreme bipartisan rhetoric and divisiveness we've been bombarded with for the last four years.
Yesterday, I saw a clip of him saying “trust me, I’ve stood up against and criticized Trump for the last four years.” I almost threw my phone through the TV

Beardown98

I couldn’t read that article, in the first sentence it says “Sen. Rick Scott embarrassed Florida (again) by attaching his vote and the state’s good name”

The states good name.... it’s the state all the other states are embarrassed by and that says a lot considering what Texas. Alabama, and Mississippi are capable of.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I volunteer to do the bid that's necessary to correct the problem. That's not parenting. That's abuse. I'll happily break every bone in that cunt's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom