Dirty Devin Nunes and Trump's Corrupt Cronies

Poindexter

Staff member
More from those media sources that you can just ignore, cause it isn't real. Facts aren't real. It's just a diversion easily identified by someone in a dive bar somewhere or at brunch after Sunday service.

Poindexter

Staff member

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., has ordered the U.S. Postal Service to restore high-speed mail sorting machines at facilities that cannot process First Class election mail efficiently amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Thursday order was intended to clarify an injunction issued late last month that prevented the Trump administration from enforcing operational changes implemented by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy in June and July that included removing high-speed sorting machines.

The Postal Service at the time had asked the judge to clarify the order, claiming that the dismantled machines couldn't be put back together again, according to Bloomberg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom