Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez Released? (1 Viewer)

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
They know he's a mush brains and they want to avoid future litigation. I think it is too late to avoid that, but he has no reason to keep fighting. He has scrambled eggs in his skull.
I think if Fabia takes the stand, and you know he couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity, then the case will close pretty quickly.

thumper

Staff member
the last guy I want to see fight again is cerone. he's not really going to fight this week is he?
Post automatically merged:

Diego is a weird and Fabia is a lunatic. But the UFC wanting him to state that he's never had neurological issues is shady as fuck.
I get it though. he was told he must let the UFC doctors examine him last time, when he came in with reports from his own docs that said he was 100% clear.

That's why this is all going on. The UFC didn't start it, Diego did

EDIT: to clarify. Sanchez fucked himself by saying in an interview a while back he was having brain issues and he wasn't going to fight anymore. Miraculously somewhere he came back and wanted to fight again. The UFC said no we need to clear you medically. So diego went and got whatever drs he needed to clear him, but the UFC refused saying he had to see their lawyers. I don't know the rest but THAT is why the UFC demanded this. Diego fucked himself

Last edited:

strife

I
They know he's a mush brains and they want to avoid future litigation. I think it is too late to avoid that, but he has no reason to keep fighting. He has scrambled eggs in his skull.
Diego though has always been like this, he was sitting outside during an electrical storm on TUF in the pouring rain legitimately talking about how he was absorbing the power of lightning, however scripted that might have been, and that's just the one thing I remember of a long list of weird shit Diego has essentially done as a person that is recorded over the years. Fighting obviously doensn't help from a trauma perspective, but from a psychological one, Diego has always been batshit crazy.

Bran

Diego though has always been like this, he was sitting outside during an electrical storm on TUF in the pouring rain legitimately talking about how he was absorbing the power of lightning, however scripted that might have been, and that's just the one thing I remember of a while list of weird shit Diego has essentially done as a person. Fighting obviously doensn't help from a trauma perspective, but from a psychological one, Diego has always been batshit crazy
I have my head down laughing at this post. I watched the first however many seasons of TUF and I don't remember this scene you're talking about, but I one hundred percent believe it based on what I know of Diego. But to think THAT is one of the first memories anyone could have of him sets a great precedent for the proceeding couple of decades.

Just an absolute lunatic.

thumper

Staff member
I have my head down laughing at this post. I watched the first however many seasons of TUF and I don't remember this scene you're talking about, but I one hundred percent believe it based on what I know of Diego. But to think THAT is one of the first memories anyone could have of him sets a great precedent for the proceeding couple of decades.

Just an absolute lunatic.
I rewatched it a few years back because i remember really liking diego. But watching it back I realized I thought he was acting that shit and wasn't serious.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
I remember the asparagus argument with Bonnar & Diego telling Bonnar “don’t tell me what to do, you’re not my dad” &!Bomnar replying “well, I might be” & it just sailing right over Diego’s head. I’m quite surprised they’re pals now.

Bran

I remember the asparagus argument with Bonnar & Diego telling Bonnar “don’t tell me what to do, you’re not my dad” &!Bomnar replying “well, I might be” & it just sailing right over Diego’s head. I’m quite surprised they’re pals now.
I'm not going to call Bonnar a genius, but I'm guessing that if he's wrapped up with Diego and Fabia, he's there for opportunistic reasons and he's not exactly drinking the kool aid. He never seemed like a complete dipshit or most likely to wind up in a cult.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Fabia's going to ring a few dollars out of Diego and try unsuccessfully to ring a few out of the UFC then move on to his next easily manipulated simpleton.

Bran

It'll tough. Fabia couldn't carry PT Barnums lunch pail.

Forgive me for even using them in the same sentence.
I watched a few videos on the guy yesterday, and I've never seen him in a gym with more than Diego and one guy. This guy is a cult leader with one follower, which I didn't even know was possible.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Whatever happened to Rousey's trainer? Can't Diego sign with him?

I think Diego Sanchez should quit MMA and fight crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

UFC Vegas 26: Rodriguez vs. Waterson

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
spring for the real Parmesan-Reggiano- desecrating a five-hour ragu with stuff from the green can would not only be disastrously counter-productive and sad, but borderline immoral.
So getting snipped today. Gonna sit in the basement game and enjoy bags of frozen peas
Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulieGMMA
Top Bottom