Deontay Wilder VS Tyson Fury (1 Viewer)

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
That is funny cause I was just watching the post fight interview in the ring and Wilder was asked about Fury kissing him in the ring after the fight and Wilder responded with something along the lines of when you have a fight like that, that's what it's about and that you don't want to hurt anyone or kill anybody. Lmfao.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12174174

Boxing: Wife of British heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury kept her miscarriage hidden from him

Tyson Fury's wife, Paris, has revealed the heartbreaking secret she kept hidden from him in an effort to protect the troubled former world champion boxer only hours before he made his comeback earlier this year.

Fury, who drew a controversial heavyweight world title bout against Deontay Wilder in Los Angeles last weekend, had no idea his wife had miscarried on the morning of his comeback fight against Sefer Seferi in June.

In an exclusive interview with the Sunday Mirror, Paris Fury, 28, revealed she had a miscarriage only hours before her husband was set to return to the ring in one of the most remarkable sporting comebacks in years.

"I was about eight weeks pregnant. Then on the day of the fight, I knew I'd lost our baby," Paris Fury said.

"I didn't mention it to Tyson before he went in the ring. Then straight after it I told him and the next day we went to the hospital and it was confirmed."

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
No way this rematch doesn't happen. It's the greatest HW fight that has happened in boxing in I don't know how long.

The golden days of boxing were far beyond my day. This is the only boxing fight that has ever caught my attention like it had and delivered the entertainment to me that it did. I want more.

It had me watching highlights of RJJ, James Toney, Tyson, and a few others. Looking up stats on legends.

RJJ was one of the most badass mofo's ever. If there was a dude like him still shining, I'd be watching all of the time.

Last edited:

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
Just came here to post that. lol.

Shit I don't know who I want to win this time. Honestly I wanted Deontay last time, and I think the slow count handed the draw to Fury last time. So i'd have to stand behind deontay again.

Although maybe it's best to let Fury win, continue then retire. Deontay has plenty of time left.

Shit I don't know.

CA_Gas Bag

Wilder rematching two of the toughest fights he's had in his career. Can't wait for the Fury rematch, so hope they get through their next fights.

I'd hope this leads to a unification fight with Joshua, but who knows. I don't care who is at fault for it not happening at any point, I just want it to happen before the end of next year. Fury/Joshua or Wilder/Joshua should be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel