Dana White, Colby Covington, Politics and the Culture War

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
Dana White on Colby Covington’s recent comments: ‘I don’t know if I heard anything racist that he said’

i wonder if the espn and ufc relationship is at odds right now. Dana white going full on right wing while espn is woke and supporting blm.
dana is tone deaf or acting like he is.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I don't look to the UFC to be a leader on integrity in sports or just general humanity. The only color Dana really insulates is green. He's an equal opportunity exploiter.
Honestly, you should look to the UFC as a prime example of the opposite of all those things at this point. They are beginning to make Boxing look like a bunch of innocent children.

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
fuck everyone

fuck everything

fuck all politics

fuck all who use political issues to get a rise out of someone

fuck all bullshit pandering

fuck all this shit. fuck colby and fuck everyone else named after cheese

fuck these fucking fucks and their fuckhead fuckery

Reactions: Miz

Noise

Ruido
Don King literally stomped someone to death; there's no comparing the historical abuses of boxing and – nevermind MMA, but damn near all of sports. Gymnastics is still a cess pool of abuses, for fucks sake.

Bob Arum is and always will be a fucking lowlife and it seems everyone's forgotten what Oscar De La Hoya's bitch ass was up to in Cabo in 1996, allegedly.

Dana's a liar and the UFC absolutely exploits racism to its own bottom line – but they are far from the only corporate scumbags in the world of sports. Particularly in the amateur ranks of boxing, swimming, gymnastics, on and on.

Point stands: MMA "media" are fucking cowards. Helwani, the entire roster of 17-year-old Starbucks baristas MMAFighting dot com has hired, and company. All of them continue to be exposed for the shills they really are.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Don King literally stomped someone to death; there's no comparing the historical abuses of boxing and – nevermind MMA, but damn near all of sports. Gymnastics is still a cess pool of abuses, for fucks sake.

Bob Arum is and always will be a fucking lowlife and it seems everyone's forgotten what Oscar De La Hoya's bitch ass was up to in Cabo in 1996, allegedly.

Dana's a liar and the UFC absolutely exploits racism to its own bottom line – but they are far from the only corporate scumbags in the world of sports. Particularly in the amateur ranks of boxing, swimming, gymnastics, on and on.

Point stands: MMA "media" are fucking cowards. Helwani, the entire roster of 17-year-old Starbucks baristas MMAFighting dot com has hired, and company. All of them continue to be exposed for the shills they really are.
Yeah no fucking shit?

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
Honestly, you should look to the UFC as a prime example of the opposite of all those things at this point. They are beginning to make Boxing look like a bunch of innocent children.
i remember how maligned Don king was back in the day how he supposedly ripped off fighters, well King has nothing on White.
Post automatically merged:

with the ali act boxers have negotiating power, ufc fighter have nothing.

CA_Gas Bag

I believe in you. You can do it. If not this then something. Smoke a bowl first and think about it. You can.
Took your advice.

Just woke up about two hours ago and all I have is a bunch of paper saying "Tomato Man + Orange Man = ?"

The fuck does this mean?

Noise

Ruido
UNCLE TOM'S ARE TAKIN' MASSAH'S BIG HOUSE ON THE ROAD.

barber: wut u want
no one: ...
absolutely no one: ...
not a fucking soul: ...
George Masvidal: MASSAH, WE SICK? WE SICK, MASSAH.
barber: ...foh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom