Dana White announces Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje for Oct. 24

Noise

Ruido
:rofl:, man! They edited that part out of the YouTube upload too, lol. Comment section didn't miss a beat.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Rogan is so bad at commentating.

Love how Khabib is bouncing back and forth vigorously as Rogan goes "his legs are not under him completely!"

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Rogan is so bad at commentating.

Love how Khabib is bouncing back and forth vigorously as Rogan goes "his legs are not under him completely!"
Nothing will top his commentary of Khabib’s one-sided thrashing of Iaquinta. Never in my life have I ever seen someone put on that much of a clinic while having the main skill set used get absolutely ripped apart by the commentator throughout the process.

nbm02ss

I wonder if DC is commentating this weekend. I realize because of logistics and what not that sometimes you go with who is available, but I wish they wouldn't have commentators for fighters that share the same gym.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I wonder if DC is commentating this weekend. I realize because of logistics and what not that sometimes you go with who is available, but I wish they wouldn't have commentators for fighters that share the same gym.
DC is commentating for this fight.

Noise

Ruido
"Commentating."

Daniel will be blabbering some corny ass shit about whatever the fuck* for this fight.

Poindexter

Staff member
“About both of them, I finished both of them,” Nurmagomedov said on ESPN’s First Take. “I finished in dominant position with dominant performances. I’m not interested in both of these guys because I need something new. New blood, new energy. Justin Gaethje give me new motivation. He’s the real deal. Right now, he’s the interim champion, he’s a very tough guy.

“If I think about Dustin and Conor, they don’t give me good energy, they don’t give me motivation. Fight for what? For my legacy? I already put these guys on my desk. I already beat them. Everything finished with these guys. I need a new someone.”

Palma

I am chaos
I am looking forward to this fight. Big fan of both guys. I would almost like to see Justin win just so they give Khabib the immediate rematch instead of Conor getting yet another title shot.
I'd like to see Justin win too, just to make title fights more eventful. Khabib is great at what he does, but I just can't get excited to watch him fight.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I'd like to see Justin win too, just to make title fights more eventful. Khabib is great at what he does, but I just can't get excited to watch him fight.
I love a good ground pound style. Seems to be going away in the sport a bit. Khabib's relentless style is more impressive than exciting I suppose.

thumper

Staff member
I hear that. I rooted for Khabib to win win win in his run up to conor then when that fight was coming I became entrenched in following his posts and videos.

but that's over. i don't have to overlook his fucked up beliefs now. he's a devout Sunni Muslim. that's all I need to know.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor

marco47

Just found out this PPV starts at 2 pm on Saturday. Good thing, cause I would probably have missed it otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom