Dan Crenshaw

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I want to live in the theoretical world of gun owners. There's no more optimistic version of society. One where "Child Shot in Road Rage Incident" doesn't refer to events (plural) in multiple states.

Ct_L33T

I have literally never been offered a gun by a friend. That doesn't even make sense.

This reminds me of the D.A.R.E program in gradeschool where the police made it seem like drug dealers were just jumping at the bit to give everyone free drugs. To this day, no dealer has ever offered me free weed or heroine. It's all very dissapointing.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
I have literally never been offered a gun by a friend. That doesn't even make sense.

This reminds me of the D.A.R.E program in gradeschool where the police made it seem like drug dealers were just jumping at the bit to give everyone free drugs. To this day, no dealer has ever offered me free weed or heroine. It's all very dissapointing.
yeah because they want to get you hooked and everyone knows you use drugs once and you are hooked for life.. lol

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ve been hunting for 25 plus years and I’ve never lent a gun to a buddy. I’ve let people shoot my gun, but never been like “here, take this home.” I have an extra shot gun and deer rifle, so I would, but it’s just never happened. I’m assuming Crenshaw’s friends have enough money to buy their own.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
you know how sometimes you go to your buddy’s place and you’re like “SHIT! I forgots my AK!” What other choice do you have? You borrow your friend’s gun, go back home to get your gun, then drive back to return the original loaner gun.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
you know how sometimes you go to your buddy’s place and you’re like “SHIT! I forgots my AK!” What other choice do you have? You borrow your friend’s gun, go back home to get your gun, then drive back to return the original loaner gun.
As you do.

helipoison

I’ve been hunting for 25 plus years and I’ve never lent a gun to a buddy. I’ve let people shoot my gun, but never been like “here, take this home.” I have an extra shot gun and deer rifle, so I would, but it’s just never happened. I’m assuming Crenshaw’s friends have enough money to buy their own.
I have rifles that I would lend out to my very close friends and have done so. When I go moose/sheep/bear hunting I use a Bergara B14 HMR and have let a few of my friends shoot it. They love the weight, the accuracy, and the adjust-ability for comfort. I don't know too many people willing to shell out 1300-1500 bucks for a rifle and I don't lend it to just anyone, but if I caught a felony over loaning a rifle to a friend that I trust and know has no prior criminal history I would definitely fight that all the way to the SCOTUS. On the flip side of that, I do believe that if you lend your weapon to someone and they go off on a rampage you should be held criminally liable.

Reactions: Miz

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I have rifles that I would lend out to my very close friends and have done so. When I go moose/sheep/bear hunting I use a Bergara B14 HMR and have let a few of my friends shoot it. They love the weight, the accuracy, and the adjust-ability for comfort. I don't know too many people willing to shell out 1300-1500 bucks for a rifle and I don't lend it to just anyone, but if I caught a felony over loaning a rifle to a friend that I trust and know has no prior criminal history I would definitely fight that all the way to the SCOTUS. On the flip side of that, I do believe that if you lend your weapon to someone and they go off on a rampage you should be held criminally liable.
Crenshaw was clearly not talking about loaning out his hunting rifles.

Reactions: Miz

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
My personal opinion is that giving up the ability to lend a buddy a gun is not that big of a deal. Seems like a small hill to fight over.

Miz

I get what hellpoison is saying. If you’re spending a thousand dollars on a moose tag then you might borrow a gun, to not have to spend another 1500. That’s why I bought my 7mm. A deer drops no problemo, and it can kill an elk.
Like Nebraska said Crenshaw is not talking about that specifically. Hunting might be an exception.
Hunters need to help other hunters, so that we don’t die out. Even public radio talks about the money we give to conservation (as science Friday has talked about us).
We need to pass fishing along as well. I take friends and coworkers kids to pass it along (when their parents don’t do it and want the kid to).

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
You’re a special kind of stupid aren’t you?
and you must never watch the news, when obama was in office that all the republicans talked about and a big part of the tea party movement was about the deficit, where is the tea party now to complain about trump?
jesus christ man get your head out of your ass already. this is part of the con playbook going back to as long as i can remember.

chrisc

Ninja
and you must never watch the news, when obama was in office that all the republicans talked about and a big part of the tea party movement was about the deficit, where is the tea party now to complain about trump?
jesus christ man get your head out of your ass already. this is part of the con playbook going back to as long as i can remember.
So. Crenshaw only cares about the debt when democrats are in office. Crenshaw cares (and has cared) about the debt. Are you saying Trump is a Democrat? You’re a fucking idiot

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

This needs to happen
Meanwhile he continues to defend the indefensible when it comes to the impeachment trial and hasn’t said a single fucking word about Trump equating brain trauma with headaches for the military personnel who carried out his heroic covert assassination.

But it’s cool to see that Crenshaw continues to play a military veteran and fiscal conservative on TV.

chrisc

Ninja
Meanwhile he continues to defend the indefensible when it comes to the impeachment trial and hasn’t said a single fucking word about Trump equating brain trauma with headaches for the military personnel who carried out his heroic covert assassination.

But it’s cool to see that Crenshaw continues to play a military veteran and fiscal conservative on TV.
You’re gonna question HIS support of the military?

He also voted no on the spending bill, not sure that’s “playing fiscal conservative”

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
So. Crenshaw only cares about the debt when democrats are in office. Crenshaw cares (and has cared) about the debt. Are you saying Trump is a Democrat? You’re a fucking idiot
he may care no matter who is in office but if he is voting the party line, then all it really is-is talk.

chrisc

Ninja
he may care no matter who is in office but if he is voting the party line, then all it really is-is talk.
Except he voted against the spending bill. Try again
[DOUBLEPOST=1579969070,1579969022][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also I don’t believe “must comment on issues @Nebraska carss most about” is a prereq to comment on other stuff

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
You’re gonna question HIS support of the military?
In the wake of his silence over yet another highly ignorant and insensitive comment from the Sociopath-in-Chief directed at military personnel? You damn skippy. He’s a partisan hack and a glorified coward. Just like the rest of his party.

Also I don’t believe “must comment on issues @Nebraska carss most about” is a prereq to comment on other stuff
He’s an elected representative of the United States Congress. “Commenting on issues [we] care about” is part of his duty.

chrisc

Ninja
In the wake of his silence over yet another highly ignorant and insensitive comment from the Sociopath-in-Chief directed at military personnel? You damn skippy. He’s a partisan hack and a glorified coward. Just like the rest of his party.
You’re cute when you’re wrong

He’s an elected representative of the United States Congress. “Commenting on issues [we] care about” is part of his duty.
To be clear, are you also upset at every representative for not commenting on every issue we care about ?

Also, is it common now that when someone we don’t like or is a different political party makes a comment we can’t disagree with to attack that person?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
You’re cute when you’re wrong
The “I know you are but what am I” response. What a very mature and neat way to counter the very specific topic I brought up.

To be clear, are you also upset at every representative for not commenting on every issue we care about?
It’s representative of their morals when you can easily predict which issues they will take a strong stance on and which ones they will outright ignore.

Also, is it common now that when someone we don’t like or is a different political party makes a comment we can’t disagree with to attack that person?
When those comments contribute to a larger movement to fuck this country into an unrecognizable hell scape, yeah.

Anyone who walks hand in hand with Trump is either blinded by the potential power they can obtain or morally bankrupt to the point of no return. There is no longer a middle ground. You’re either a good person or you’re that. The third party safety net one used to be able to hide their integrity on doesn’t exist anymore.

chrisc

Ninja
The “I know you are but what am I” response. What a very mature and neat way to counter the very specific topic I brought up.
So we’re skipping the part where you completely ignored the original topic? I’m assuming because you agree with him

It’s representative of their morals when you can easily predict which issues they will take a strong stance on and which ones they will outright ignore.
I would agree with you except he’s literally creating and pushing legislation to support veterans
Anyone who walks hand in hand with Trump is either blinded by the potential power they can obtain or morally bankrupt to the point of no return. There is no longer a middle ground. You’re either a good person or you’re that. The third party safety net one used to be able to hide their integrity on doesn’t exist anymore.
I think this whole argument of you either agree with everything I say or you’re a bad person is why ive shifted from “Trump will 100% lose the next election” to “there’s a good chance he’ll win again.” Everything isn’t absolute

Nonetheless, we’ve gotten away from the topic of

1) massive spending is bad
2) our debt is craZy
3) use or lose money needs to go

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
So we’re skipping the part where you completely ignored the original topic? I’m assuming because you agree with him
Debt is bad. Great take, Mr. Crenshaw.

Never mind the fact that it always seems to blow up while the party of so-called fiscal conservatives and champions of eliminating reckless spending are in the White House, but that’s probably just a coincidence, right?

I would agree with you except he’s literally creating and pushing legislation to support veterans
Good for him. That will keep him office for 50+ years. Meanwhile, he sticks his head in the sand over his boss scoffing at brain trauma.

I think this whole argument of you either agree with everything I say or you’re a bad person is why ive shifted from “Trump will 100% lose the next election” to “there’s a good chance he’ll win again.” Everything isn’t absolute
Are you paying attention? Why would a good person vote for Trump?

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
They believe the other side is worse? Maybe issues of abortion? Just speculating. I will never vote for Trump. He is a horrible person who I despise, but there are good people who support him.
What about “the other side” is worse than Trump, though?

And what does abortion have to do with it? Trump was pro-choice when he wanted to run as a Democrat, and now he’s pro-life because he’s running as a Republican. He doesn’t have a moral stance on anything. He is whatever his base wants him to be.

Miz

What about “the other side” is worse than Trump, though?

And what does abortion have to do with it? Trump was pro-choice when he wanted to run as a Democrat, and now he’s pro-life because he’s running as a Republican. He doesn’t have a moral stance on anything. He is whatever his base wants him to be.
I’m with you. Not saying it’s rational. It’s what they are being fed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom