Currently listening to? (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Joyner is easily my favorite new(er) artist of the past 6-7 years. I just find his perspectives super interesting. I like that he calmed down on the speed flows and is giving his tracks more space to finesse the production. And as far as productions go, Lotto is 10/10. I listen to that track once a day. There's this huge gap with hip hop where there's a lack instrumentation in favor of effects and it's really reducing the appeal of the genre. Old samples were in part effective BECAUSE of the instrumentation.

It's why West Coast music had such a high appeal back in the day.
Post automatically merged:

Underrated classic and some of Wayne's finest story telling. I was happy Em thought so as well when Wayne had him on his podcast. Mona Lisa does NOT get enough attention.

"Mona Lisa I done painted the picture,
Mona Lisa out the frame on these niggas."

Mama Mia is in the same boat for me as well.

"I come from Mars but I act like I'm from the Planet of the Apes"

Bars.

Noise

Ruido
Joyner is easily my favorite new(er) artist of the past 6-7 years. I just find his perspectives super interesting. I like that he calmed down on the speed flows and is giving his tracks more space to finesse the production. And as far as productions go, Lotto is 10/10. I listen to that track once a day. There's this huge gap with hip hop where there's a lack instrumentation in favor of effects and it's really reducing the appeal of the genre. Old samples were in part effective BECAUSE of the instrumentation.

It's why West Coast music had such a high appeal back in the day.

Underrated classic and some of Wayne's finest story telling. I was happy Em thought so as well when Wayne had him on his podcast. Mona Lisa does NOT get enough attention.

"Mona Lisa I done painted the picture,
Mona Lisa out the frame on these niggas."

Mama Mia is in the same boat for me as well.

"I come from Mars but I act like I'm from the Planet of the Apes"

Bars.
"They started French kissing so he didn’t see moi.”

Like niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa; a murderer of our generation.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
I've been to Toronto, Ottawa, Buffalo, Bangor, Boston and Tampa Bay (Orlando but close) man.

Born in paradise, sang in paradise, then died in paradise.

Sounds almost perfect.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties