Currently listening to? (1 Viewer)

Quintessential Studmuffin

DOESN'T WANT BJS BELT
Pretty self explanitory.. Just post whatever tune(s)/playlist/cd you're currently listening to.

:emo:

Still Fly by Big Tymers
11th Hour by Lamb Of God
I Got My Locs On by Ice Cube

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
Soundtrack of Our Lives - Behind the Music
Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)

I've got a couple of CD's I'm half listening to, but not with any real dedication.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Boards of Canada
Yo La Tengo

Frag x 3

everybody's friend
"Dr. Doom" by The Acacia Strain
"Dope Boys" by The Game
"A Milli" by Lil Wayne
"Father of Lies" by Whitechapel

Those are the highlights from my iTunes recently played list.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The new Slipknot cd beginning to end. I was pleasantly surprised with their direction on this one. After this, I'll probably pop on some bluegrass because that's how I roll.

TheDW

I've been on a Kings of Leon and Electric Six the past couple months and I NEVER stop listening to the Raconteurs or White Stripes

Frag x 3

everybody's friend
I'm giving the new Walls of Jericho a try. I'm not big on female vocalists, besides Arch Enemy. This is pretty good stuff, though.

Poindexter

Staff member
I just started listening to Melpo Mene, some Swedish dude. I got into from a blog where I got the song from the GE commercial by the Chinese girl Cao Fang. Melodic nice sounding stuff. Nothing you would listen to before going to give someone a beat down.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Blue Oyster Cult: Cities on flames with rock and roll...
The Outlaws: Green Grass and High Tides
KMFDM: Anarchy
Gorillaz: Dare
Weezer: Pork and Beans
Strong Bad: Trogdor

Reactions: MBC

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I'm not currently listening to anything but I just finished playing Madden and the Disturbed song "Into the Fire" is on it and now it's stuck in my head. It's wierd because I've been a fan of there's for a long time but haven't really listened to them in a few years and now, I have that song running through my head constantly.

I'm going to have to listen to something soft, like "An Ocean Between Us" by As I Lay Dying just to get to sleep tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel