Dismiss Notice
Bellator London YouTube Prelims: Link Main card begins at 5:00 PM ET on the Bellator App.

Crap movies that you enjoy

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Clark Kent, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

what are some shit movie you enjoy to watch, and know that they are bad.

Adventures of ford fairlane - Terrible movie but it makes me laugh at how bad it is.

Steven segal movies until about exit wounds. Anything after that is not even remotely watchable.

Green lantern - I don’t know what else to say, Ryan Reynolds has said it all before.

Trodden likes this.
  2. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

I subscribe to a youtube channel thats all about doing reviews and breakdowns of 'bad' movies

https://www.youtube.com/user/trachenburg

its turned me onto a TON of great movies

like the movie "Traxx"

3. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Student Bodies

Trodden likes this.
  4. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I like bad comedies mostly but what's more subjective than comedy?

I love Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. I typically don't like obnoxious movies but some of it is just so out in left-field my brain's natural response was laughter. I love Undercover Brother for no reason I can justify, same with White Chick though that was well before Terry Crews was a cliche.

Action schlock doesn't hold up so well for me. At some point I've just seen enough action to bore me to fucking tears. Martial arts films will sometimes get a pass for me, I do like Segal's early movies like Marked for Death and Out for Justice. Everyone likes Under Siege so that's not big reveal. I love Predator 2 though where most people don't think it's a legit action film. The Predator weapons are the best they've been plus.. Gary Busey.

Horror schlock on the other hand does hold up for me. I love me some great practical effects and crazy shit. I love From Beyond and not just because it has Barbara Crampton as a dominatrix but because it's great goopy horror. Galaxy of Terror isn't half bad either. But the list for shitty or underrated horror films is probably too long to list. I like the Puppetmaster films, I liked Pumpkin Head, damn near all the Friday the 13ths except 5, Jason X for sure, most of Halloweens up till 6 including 3 and all the goofy shit inbetween like Tourist Trap, Basket Case, CHUD, Ghoulies, Critters, Munchies, Night of the Demons (the original), Black Christmas (again, the original), Psycho II, I Spit on Your Grave (og), Last House on the Left (og), Burnt Offerings, The Entity..

Oh, and the 2006 Wicker Man. Sure it doesn't make any fucking sense but it's a classic Cage movie. Wild at Heart as well, but not Dune. Dune sucks. Wild at Heart sucks but I love it. Dune needed 70% less David Lynch and 150% more Nic Cage.

Clark Kent, Poindexter and Trodden like this.
  5. Trodden

Cabin Boy with Chris Elliott is one of my all time fav comedies

disposableassassin and Ninjastix like this.
  6. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Jingle All the Way might be my favorite movie ever. I actually own the extended cut

Clark Kent and Trodden like this.
  7. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

The Last Dragon for me

8. Ninjastix

Cabin Boy is pretty fucking brutal. Showtime used to run that fucking movie in a 4 hour loop I swear.

I loved Chris Elliott's Get a Life show on Fox though.
    --- Post Added -- Jul 31, 2019, ---
    Oh shit, Faust! If you haven't seen the 90s(?) movie about the comic book character (?) Faust...

RENT THAT SHIT!

Trodden likes this.
  9. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

The People Under The Stairs.

Shit is so bad it's funny.

I think that Roadhouse is an objectionably bad film but I fucking love it.

The fight scenes are awful, can't not watch them...
    The dialog...

But it's one of my favorites ever.

Trodden likes this.
  10. Trodden

11. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

“That dog won’t hunt.” You’re lucky I can’t punch you through the internet. How dare you bad mouth Patrick Swayze, god rest his beautiful soul.

I love shitty 80’s movies. Harry and the Hendersons comes to mind. Something called Mr. Boogety. Fucking Teen Wolf. “Give me a keg of beer!”
    --- Post Added -- Jul 31, 2019, ---
    @Ninjastix so Dune is not worth a watch? I forgot it was a movie. I think it will be a series soon on Showtime in the next few years. The books are dope as fuck. I think you’d be a kick as mentat. Duke Leto and Paul Altreides are boss.

12. Ninjastix

I have no gripes with the books but the movie is painful. Watch it on mute if you do.

Miz likes this.
  13. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

Showgirls
    Bloodsport
    National Treasure 1&2
    Street fighter
    Expendables

14. Clark Kent

Phantasm 1 an 2

Ninja 3 the domination

Perfect weapon

Born to run

15. Ninjastix

Mystics in Bali is also a good time.

16. SickNasty

"Pain don't hurt" is one of my most favorite lines in any movie.

I know I blasphemed on the Swayzz but I felt like it was unavoidable.

Later on I'll do a thousand situps, dance a bit, and go try and seduce Demi Moore near some pottery as repentance.

Poindexter and Miz like this.
  17. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Demi Moore was so hot in that movie, but is it wrong that when I picture myself in that scene I picture the Swayzz caressing me while he guides the clay through my hands?

Poindexter likes this.
  18. SickNasty

Hell no.

That did look relaxing.

Clay massages from Patrick Swayze should have been a thing.

Miz likes this.
  19. Clark Kent

Just finally tracked down a movie from early 90s called kid starring C Thomas Howell. I enjoyed watching it again.

Anyone ever watched cool as ice. I tried to watch it yesterday but I just couldn’t.

20. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

A crap movie I enjoy, hmm.

It's hard, because typically if I reckon a movie is crap I wont watch it again.