Coronavirus

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
It would be nice if the coronavirus only picked on people who don't believe in it, or who don't think it's a big deal.
I respect the virus. Because everyone who speaks out about it always seems to get it, lol.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Yeah it's tough for me because I don't wish preventable disease on anyone, but on the other hand watching morons just be so cavalier with other people's lives makes my blood boil.
In that case, you may want to self-impose a ban from reading a certain someone’s thoughts in the Election thread. You know, just for your own health.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Goddamn 2020. Like fucking what the fuck. I feel you man. I hope it all works out.
Again, I don't think I have it. I don't feel like I have it. I was exposed to someone with it one day after I tested negative and I was wearing a mask the whole time, so I should be ok. But, I was hoping to get this shit done with, so now I gotta keep waiting.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Again, I don't think I have it. I don't feel like I have it. I was exposed to someone with it one day after I tested negative and I was wearing a mask the whole time, so I should be ok. But, I was hoping to get this shit done with, so now I gotta keep waiting.
I'm just hoping it doesn't affect your job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom