Coronavirus

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I was hoping to rely on private charity, but oh well
Ill give you 20 bucks but you’re not going to like what you’ll have to do for it. Or, maybe you will. 2020.

Miz

Knowing you, you’ll just ask me to recommend you a good cartoon
You’d do that for free wouldn’t you? We do need something till Legend of Corra comes out on August 14 on Netflix. Got anything that the whole family can enjoy?

Bran

The wolf dead.
You’d do that for free wouldn’t you? We do need something till Legend of Corra comes out on August 14 on Netflix. Got anything that the whole family can enjoy?
Haven't I been doing it for free?

I just thought it would be very you to think "heh heh heh, Oh, you want $20? Well, then you're going to have to...LIST ME THREE FANTASY PROGRAMS THAT AREN'T TOO GRAPHIC BUT DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE AND ARE STREAMING ON A PLATFORM I HAVE OR CAN EASILY ACCESS!!"

Then you'd walk away muttering "sucker."

Miz

Then you'd walk away muttering "sucker."
I truly have the utmost respect for you. I appreciate all the things some of you posters have suggested to me. Just a few but you the dragon prince, malevolence the dark tower (edit and Dune!) and prob the witcher. Many things you people have given me that have enriched my life and taken my mind off of my worries and struggles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom