Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Messaging is going to be "just live with it". You know.. unless you die from it.
I don't have a problem with nature thinning the herd a little bit. If you're too stupid to listen to scientist, so be it.

Last edited:

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
I don't have a problem with nature thinning the hard a little bit. If you're too stupid to listen to scientist, so be it.
its just not that simple as thinning out the heard, the economy has taken a major hit, what happens when foreclosures start happening. i mean america is so fucked right now.

Poindexter

Staff member
Isn't this thing supposed to have miraculously disappeared already, what with the summer and all?

Post automatically merged:

#kkkuckhoax

Last edited:

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
My city is voting tonight on a city wide mask mandate. People are going to cry when it passes! I wish I could collect their tears.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
My Aunt and Uncle (in their 70’s) got it. I love them. They were great to me when I was a kid (and adult). They are doing ok. They’ve been positive for a few days. Coughs and fatigue but not very high fevers. Hopefully it will be mild.
Wishing your family the best, Miz!

Reactions: Miz

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
My Aunt and Uncle (in their 70’s) got it. I love them. They were great to me when I was a kid (and adult). They are doing ok. They’ve been positive for a few days. Coughs and fatigue but not very high fevers. Hopefully it will be mild.
Truly sorry to hear that, Miz. I hope they pull through.

Reactions: Miz

Poindexter

Staff member

In 99 days, 1 million Americans contracted Covid-19. 43 days later the US hit 2 million cases. 28 days later, we're here.
One million new cases in 28 days. Quite an uptick thanks to the orange piece of shit and Idiotville, America. It's just a hoax to steal the election by the democrats.

Last edited:

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Daughter and Grandkids exposed to a positive covid. Daughter getting tested tomorrow.

20200626_232817.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks