Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Clark Kent

He is doing fine. Very mild symptoms.
I’m glad he’s doing good.

my step mom asked me last night if I was going to sub again this year. she works for the school district and they are hard up for teachers. I just laughed at her. Told I’m not risking my fucking life for a district that doesn’t care or for parents that just use the school for a babysitter.

would be nice to sit at a desk and ignore high schoolers all day again. But 100 a day isn’t worth that headache.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Just want to note this here:

Should Democrats have a successful election and seize the presidency and the senate, the second those elected official take office, they'll immediately be blamed for the coronavirus response. I think post-election you'll find a different attitude towards Covid by conservative media should the Democrats win big.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Going to go get a Covid test. Wife and I had fevers and sore throats last night. Mine broke and I just have a sore throat now. Wife says she can’t taste anything. The boy didn’t feel good yesterday and we are self quarantining now. Maybe if we get it now we will be good for the next few months. Always look on the bright side.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Going to go get a Covid test. Wife and I had fevers and sore throats last night. Mine broke and I just have a sore throat now. Wife says she can’t taste anything. The boy didn’t feel good yesterday and we are self quarantining now. Maybe if we get it now we will be good for the next few months. Always look on the bright side.
Goddamn it. Good luck

Reactions: Miz

Poindexter

Staff member
Good luck. Any idea where you may have gotten it?

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Good luck. Any idea where you may have gotten it?
Probably my kids school??? Not sure.
Post automatically merged:

Test was uncomfortable but not to bad. Just real enough to let me know I was alive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.
crack it's a helluva drug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom