Coronavirus

Ct_L33T

OK maybe not HIPPA but the point is to not deny basic life functions like being able to go to the grocery store because you don't have the right paper work. This isn't Nazi Germany.
Has any store owner in America suggested that that's what they were going to do? Has any store owner ever stated that they wanted to do that? The only places I have ever seen have vaccination mandates are education institutions, places of employment (like hospitals), and the military; these places will continue to do so, as they should. Things like religious exemptions will always play a factor here, but even those have limits. These types of policies will likely never be applied to the general public and I haven't seen any attempts for this to be made into a reality.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
OK maybe not HIPPA but the point is to not deny basic life functions like being able to go to the grocery store because you don't have the right paper work. This isn't Nazi Germany.
Holy shit.

Only a true piece of shit would equate asking for proof of inoculation from a deadly virus and a genocidal policy of tracking jews for slaughter.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Yes. Being Jewish was a public health threat.
Was?

But in America that ever looming threat can be applied to many different minority groups to be fair. Black and Brown people. Asians. Homosexuals and Trans folks. Differently-abled.

Seems like most non-white groups tbh.

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
On the one hand: could take 30 minutes out of your day to help people who you may or may not know simply by getting a shot that will figuratively and literally not kill you.

On the other hand: you can aid the pandemic through apathy and ignorance leading to the perpetuating of the very conditions you lament.

What is a dumb fuck to do? Beside run a gas powered generator inside their home that is.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Has any store owner in America suggested that that's what they were going to do? Has any store owner ever stated that they wanted to do that? The only places I have ever seen have vaccination mandates are education institutions, places of employment (like hospitals), and the military; these places will continue to do so, as they should. Things like religious exemptions will always play a factor here, but even those have limits. These types of policies will likely never be applied to the general public and I haven't seen any attempts for this to be made into a reality.
Desantis is preventing that from ever being an issue in Florida.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Of course the irony is that while people champion a meaningless gesture by Desantis he and the Florida legislature have actually reduced access to voting and are threatening the right to assembly by authorizing police force against protestors.

But this is somehow not a threat to your civil liberties? Masks and vaccines are? But actual infringements on your rights as a citizen (meaning they've been condified into law) arent?

It's incredible to me that this culture-war shit has been as successful as it is but people are really just that uninformed/misinformed. They're literally laughing at you, you have to know that right? These folks are getting the vaccine at the same time they're telling you to doubt its efficacy. They're fucking voting by mail as well lol because they can't be bothered to vote in person.

It. Is. So. Embarrassing. At. This. Point.

Words fail. They just fail. How much of a mark can you be?

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
Of course the irony is that while people champion a meaningless gesture by Desantis he and the Florida legislature have actually reduced access to voting and are threatening the right to assembly by authorizing police force against protestors.

But this is somehow not a threat to your civil liberties? Masks and vaccines are? But actual infringements on your rights as a citizen (meaning they've been condified into law) arent?

It's incredible to me that this culture-war shit has been as successful as it is but people are really just that uninformed/misinformed. They're literally laughing at you, you have to know that right? These folks are getting the vaccine at the same time they're telling you to doubt its efficacy. They're fucking voting by mail as well lol because they can't be bothered to vote in person.

It. Is. So. Embarrassing. At. This. Point.

Words fail. They just fail. How much of a mark can you be?
If you find out Marky Mark is the biggest mark, how many mark points does he score?

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I spoke to a person in the Brooklyn DA's office and they said it's just social media garbage. They say the actual law, while stupid, can't and won't penalize anyone for the card. That card doesn't count as a passport, apparently (latter statement my interpretation).

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I spoke to a person in the Brooklyn DA's office and they said it's just social media garbage. They say the actual law, while stupid, can't and won't penalize anyone for the card. That card doesn't count as a passport, apparently (latter statement my interpretation).
I was in the DA's office recently too. What were you charged with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom