Coronavirus

Goremire

Site Donor
Co workers sister just tested positive after attending a wedding two weeks ago. She was around her yesterday...
Post automatically merged:

Edit: co worker also attended the wedding. Can confirm all guests were maskless.
Post automatically merged:

I mean I have to get the keys for my delivery van from her desk drawer every day. She handles my paperwork and gives me the company gas card EVERY GODDAMN DAY.
BuT wEaRiNg A mASk iS a PeRsOnAl ChOiCe

Fuck I hope you're OK mate - is there any chance of you quarantining until you get the test results?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
BuT wEaRiNg A mASk iS a PeRsOnAl ChOiCe

Fuck I hope you're OK mate - is there any chance of you quarantining until you get the test results?
That's what I'm struggling with. I work for a small business. If we have to shut down to quarantine I'm afraid they won't reopen. He is going to work us until she gets her test results back. In town we do not have access to rapid tests. I'm going to do the best I can to stay away from as many people as I possibly can. I wear my mask every day.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
This place is right down the road from me:

My wife and I regularly pass it on the way back from visiting our nephew. It's been packing going back to June. And I mean packed. Parking lot completely full and bleeding into the overflow of the surrounding industrial park.

People. Are. Dumb. So dumb. All the dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom