Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Poindexter

Staff member

Is continuing to allow the virus to proliferate unabated an actual strategy for destabilizing the nation further?
Donald Blumpkin is unstable and his daily behavior reflects that. I do think he has longterm decisions that could follow the thinking in your question, that is, a strategic destabilization.

Palma

I am chaos
Yep. Someone’s girlfriend tested positive. He got tested and it was positive. But it was a rapid 30 min test the DOD doesn’t recognize so testing everyone
It's time to start pissing in people's coffee.

Also, there is this guy named Joe Biden that has a national plan to address the virus if he's elected president.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Co workers sister just tested positive after attending a wedding two weeks ago. She was around her yesterday...
Post automatically merged:

Edit: co worker also attended the wedding. Can confirm all guests were maskless.
Post automatically merged:

I mean I have to get the keys for my delivery van from her desk drawer every day. She handles my paperwork and gives me the company gas card EVERY GODDAMN DAY.

Last edited:

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Line up a test today, SCUD. I can't speak to how easy it is by you, but I've had good luck with CVS tests. If you book today, you can probably be tested tomorrow or friday.
I've been staying with my girlfriend recently. There is a rapid test center at the bottom of the hill from her. I'm stopping by after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom