Coronavirus

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
that is great. one of the best things I've seen recently. Make sure you scroll right hilarity ensues.
I only saw the 1st video before, never saw the other 2. It just got better and better.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I get my second shot next week also.
Didn’t read all of that study but my ginger ass takes vitamin d. My pdoc recommended it. Not for Covid but to help keep depression away. Not sure if works but I’ve been taking it since last year and didn’t get my typical bout in October. Who knows if it’s just a water pill but if I feel like it works then I’ll keep taking it.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. I don't know when the microchips will be fully operational, but I'm really enjoying being able to change the tv channel by blinking.
Has it been messing with your phone? My bluetooth won't work now.

chrisc

Ninja
Anyone get their shot yet?
Last month. First one didn’t do anything. Second shot sucked. Felt shitty the next morning so I went home from work early. Then felt pretty much the worst I ever have for like 3 hours. Chills. Body aches. Etc etc. Then felt fine again.

I would just prepare to feel like shit the day after the second one

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Last month. First one didn’t do anything. Second shot sucked. Felt shitty the next morning so I went home from work early. Then felt pretty much the worst I ever have for like 3 hours. Chills. Body aches. Etc etc. Then felt fine again.

I would just prepare to feel like shit the day after the second one
Yeah I'm not looking forward to it, especially starting a new job. Thankfully I'll be working from home. But I'm preparing to shit Nestle Quick for 3-4 straight days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom