Coronavirus

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I can. You need to go to Walmart more. They’re all over that place.
God I love living in NYC. There's plenty I don't agree with in the local politic, but it's an interesting meld of wall street and main street (for lack of a better phrase) that I think is uniquely both liberal and pragmatic.

Plus we have black people to make fun of those guys.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
We have three Walmart’s in my college town. I like to hit all of them at various times for the people watching. It’s great entertainment.

Edit: each one adds to a variant clientele.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Seriously, I don't know how I would react to that garbage if I had family at that hospital. If one of my kids or my wife was in a hospital room and this jerk off was down the hall pulling this shit....I don't know man I really feel like I would seriously hurt that dude.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’d just double leg him and hold him down like a bitch. Old me would definitely have gotten involved, especially drunk me. Saw a guy get thrown out of the mall the other day. Not real sure what was going on, but new (older medicated) me just enjoyed the show from the safety of multiple feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom