Coronavirus

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
You are all ridiculous. This is the whole reason for white privilege. I say let white woman keep all the privilege so I can have videos like this.

Clark Kent

Should've knocked her teeth right down her throat with his night stick.
There’s a funny video on YouTube of a grandma age white woman refuses to get out of her car, cop rips her out and she continues to push at him on a busy highway and he tasers her and her screams are funny.

this isn’t the one but kinda still funny

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
There’s a funny video on YouTube of a grandma age white woman refuses to get out of her car, cop rips her out and she continues to push at him on a busy highway and he tasers her and her screams are funny.

this isn’t the one but kinda still funny
I've seen that one lol

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Over 4,300 people died on the 20th. No plan was every implented by the prior administration. That's beyond policy and beyond politics. That's gross negligence and abandoning one's duty. That entire coronavirus task force needs to be held accountable.

Ct_L33T

Over 4,300 people died on the 20th. No plan was every implented by the prior administration. That's beyond policy and beyond politics. That's gross negligence and abandoning one's duty. That entire coronavirus task force needs to be held accountable.
The taskforce was at the direction of Trump. It's not as though nobody had the idea to conduct disease surveillance, Trump just didnt want to.

Ct_L33T

How are you @Ct_L33T? I still have no sense of smell and the fatigue is persisting.
I guess I was lucky. I only ever had very brief mild symptoms, cold chills/congestion/ mild fatigue. As of now, I feel completely fine. It's been almost 10 days, not sure if I need a negative test result to return to work or not.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I guess I was lucky. I only ever had very brief mild symptoms, cold chills/congestion/ mild fatigue. As of now, I feel completely fine. It's been almost 10 days, not sure if I need a negative test result to return to work or not.
Some places will let you go back without one. Especially in our area. I got one anyway just to be sure myself.

Goremire

Site Donor
Thanks for posting this. Looks like the excess deaths have plateaued since August/September which I think is actually a good thing - at least Covid deaths are being recorded correctly.

As for the UK mutation - that's a lot more worrying. We had four cases back in early January in hotel quarantine that thankfully didn't get loose into the community.

Does anyone know how the mutation is more lethal? Like if I got the same dose as normal covid would my chances of death be higher? Or is it higher because its more infections? increased shedding/viral dose leading to worse outcomes?

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
It's amazing to me that the regional MMA scene (PA / NJ) is riddled with covid deniers and people just shitting on every aspect of trying to contain the virus. Like anything that isn't flat out just "open everything up" is some scheme to keep power.

Fucking depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom