Coronavirus

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
like hell that Biden has a plan and that the state governments get behind it because this is fucking madness.
For a while now I've felt that our government has failed us in COVID response and it's ravaging out of control because of it. And I'm not letting them off the hook. That said, aren't other countries running into the same issues that we are? England is under a massive lockdown right now if I read correctly. From everything I can gather in my limited knowledge, IMO, it's more a matter of people not liking the fact that they can't be social, go out and live life as normal, and being told to wear a mask. It just seems to me like we as people are so caught up in interacting with other people that we refuse to heed warnings to take it seriously and it leaves me with little faith that something more severe wouldn't seriously wipe out a major chunk of the world's population.

When I'm out in public, the vast majority of people are wearing masks but that isn't good enough to stop the spread. People still gather for social functions and family gatherings. People are still hanging out at bars and socializing, partying, etc. It's crazy to me. And no one seems to care. It bewilders me.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
There was a report by, I think, one of the government agencies that noted a large black presence in QAnon. I can't wait for black Trump.

Ct_L33T

I hope the prognosis is as optimistic as your credit score claim.
I paid off all my credit card debt and my score went down 20 points. Honestly it made me angry, specially since I have all of this federal student loan debt resting on my Covid riddled shoulders.

Im going to bake some edibles to pass the time.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
That made you angry? Homie my credit card score is something like 825 with all types of missed payments.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I paid off all my credit card debt and my score went down 20 points. Honestly it made me angry, specially since I have all of this federal student loan debt resting on my Covid riddled shoulders.

Im going to bake some edibles to pass the time.
Edibles increase your score by 25% but there's a memory penalty.

EDIT: And the whole system is bullshit. You deserve to be angry over that nonsense.

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
As far as the numbers for covid? Who knows what is true. You can't even trust thre death totals because people are being given a covid related death cause when they die of something else. Then you have people not even taking the test getting back positive results.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I keep hearing the "You can't even trust thre death totals because people are being given a covid related death cause when they die of something else" bit, but when pressed for further details I never get a logical follow up. And I'm a guy who loves a good logical follow up.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I keep hearing the "You can't even trust thre death totals because people are being given a covid related death cause when they die of something else" bit, but when pressed for further details I never get a logical follow up. And I'm a guy who loves a good logical follow up.
Literally every person I’d heard that from mentioned a relative of a friend that died of cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom