Coronavirus

Ct_L33T

I'm abstaining from a vote this time. Dim ran out of favor a long time ago, can't really bring myself to care about anything he does or what happens to him here.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Or a clown.
Ive not been a huge fan of clowns since seeing the it when I was a kid. Still avoid those big drains on the side of the road. Would purposely ride my bike to the other side of the road when riding by. Anyways, about 6 years ago I took a small sped class to an assembly. It was close to a stage. Anyways I’m sitting there with my class when low and behold Ronald McDonald comes running out from behind a podium. Had a mini panic attack. Fuck clowns.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
That's insane. So where does this cap on the daily number? I thought 2k was outrageous, but it's going to be 6 or 7k at this point.

kc56

That's insane. So where does this cap on the daily number? I thought 2k was outrageous, but it's going to be 6 or 7k at this point.
Well, they just had a record high in new cases in a day at over 300k. That will need to work itself out, and new hospitals/ beds aren’t happening, so it will only get worse.

the cumulative US fatality rate of ~1.6% won’t extrapolate out because the states that are seeing a massive uptick are also now out of ventilators and beds, so the fatality rates will continue to spike as well. I don’t see California getting their shit together soon, and them ordering more semitrailers for bodies says it all.

As for Dimson: maybe we don’t need a ban. Maybe we need a go fund me for him to go the closest major city hospital with a sign of his post of our choosing about how stupid masks are, etc...
I’d kick in $100 on that. Maybe 12 of us could kick in to get him to drive to a LA ER and find some common sense, or some karma. I’m good with either at this point...

he can FaceTime us about what a hoax this whole thing is.

or he can stop being a troll about it and we can all move on.

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It's always middle aged white people
That's racist. It's MOSTLY middle aged white people. You have minority Trump sympathizers. Why? I have no idea but they exist. Maybe it's their common ground of misogyny and homophobia. Or maybe they believe the key to success in America is placating to white-values. Or maybe they're delusional. Nevertheless they exist and are worthy of equal condemnation for being just the dumbest of apes.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
That's racist. It's MOSTLY middle aged white people. You have minority Trump sympathizers. Why? I have no idea but they exist. Maybe it's their common ground of misogyny and homophobia. Or maybe they believe the key to success in America is placating to white-values. Or maybe they're delusional. Nevertheless they exist and are worthy of equal condemnation for being just the dumbest of apes.
I saw Brothers for Trump (or something like that) at the capitol riot last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom