Conservatism

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I have a hard time dealing with people that talk about the devil, Satan or demons a lot. I'm not spiritual at all, but I don't judge those that believe in any variety of gods out there, but the whole being afraid of Satan thing really seems silly to me.
Im very spiritual. Christian Buddhist Jedi. I’m not a devil guy either. Not saying there isn’t a world, in the infinite universe, with an evil one, but I don’t think people who aren’t religious are going there. Having a relationship with the universe is what I do while I’m alive. Used to meditate a lot, but now I focus on guitar more.

nbm02ss

Gaetz is a dingbat. How can he be extorted for something he says didn't happen? Wouldn't someone need proof of him doing sleazy shit in order to then extort him?

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Gaetz is a dingbat. How can he be extorted for something he says didn't happen? Wouldn't someone need proof of him doing sleazy shit in order to then extort him?
Oh there is proof.

Receipts of payment.
Video evidence of him sorting through IDs with Greenberg.
Victim statements.

Gaetz is trying to confuse the public by conflating the extortion case and the pervert case.. both are happening and both are separate from one an another.

Interesting how Gaetz was the only one to vote against child trafficking sex law updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom