Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez set for the LW Title at UFC 205

Sniggles

ex nihilo
It reminded me of the kids in high school who pretend they want to fight.

Don't get me wrong, I respect Woodley, but dont about being "about that life" and saying you'll go back to it, then get called out on it, and dont.
I'm gonna go elementary on your ass and shoot spitballs at your woman

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I wish @Pashak was here
Quoted you just to see this again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478975845,1478975780][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woodley is a fake gangster and a homosexual who isn't aroused by women. He tried being tough guy and conor showed him who is real tough guy. Conor made him a bitch and would do the same in the cage. That is why woodley hid behind his tiny girl balls. Conor is the best ever not named Fedor. All other fighters don't know the game of fighting and trash talking like conor. You people are all jealous idiots and gay ball lickers to anyone who thought woodley would even look at conor the king of all things not named Fedor.

Or something like that.
idiot, retard, and a couple LOLOL's missing. otherwise very good.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Fingers and toes crossed that Alvarez is staring up at the lights by fight's end. Fucking can't stand that guy.

It's a damn shame when he was talking shit about McGregor not being a real man because he was on welfare that McGregor didn't say, "real men don't style their eyebrows."

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Fingers and toes crossed that Alvarez is staring up at the lights by fight's end. Fucking can't stand that guy.

It's a damn shame when he was talking shit about McGregor not being a real man because he was on welfare that McGregor didn't say, "real men don't style their eyebrows."
Real men style whatever they want

Noise

Ruido
WAR LIZ, SARNT OF FUCKING MARINES WUDDUP WE OUTCHEA

WHERE THE FUCK IS ILJO, WE SIPPIN' EARLY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom