Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez set for the LW Title at UFC 205

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
Did Ariel ask him about if(
That's a good question. I saw this one on Twitter and thought it was dickish since it sounds like Dolce broke with Alves mid-camp.

I saw this retweeted, think it kind of surmises my Dolce issues lol:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...vin-gastelum-should-cut-to-lightweight-111314
[DOUBLEPOST=1478914574,1478914254][/DOUBLEPOST]My resounding issue with Dolce is that he's not a registered dietician or scientist and does not have the medical training/education bonafides and he's trafficking in an area where the long-term physical consequences are supreme and his brand misrepresents himself.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
That's a good question. I saw this one on Twitter and thought it was dickish since it sounds like Dolce broke with Alves mid-camp.

I saw this retweeted, think it kind of surmises my Dolce issues lol:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...vin-gastelum-should-cut-to-lightweight-111314
[DOUBLEPOST=1478914574,1478914254][/DOUBLEPOST]My resounding issue with Dolce is that he's not a registered dietician or scientist and does not have the medical training/education bonafides and he's trafficking in an area where the long-term physical consequences are supreme and his brand misrepresents himself.
Dolce is a cook with a cookbook. Gordon Ramsay of MMA.

Poindexter

Staff member
Dolce is a cook with a cookbook. Gordon Ramsay of MMA.
Are you dumb or just incredibly dumb? The analogy seriously made zero sense. Please kill yourself.
Gordon James Ramsay, OBE (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, and television personality. Born in Scotland, he grew up in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001.

NotSoDarkAngel

Seems like Conor is starting to unravel. Maybe the nerves are finally getting to him. Biggest stage of his career, on a very historically significant night at MSG, and he's trying to pick fights backstage? Doesn't seem too focused.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Seems like Conor is starting to unravel. Maybe the nerves are finally getting to him. Biggest stage of his career, on a very historically significant night at MSG, and he's trying to pick fights backstage? Doesn't seem too focused.

This is what I was thinking.. But then I started to think, Conor knows the game well and it really is brilliant building beef with Tyrone (if they both win tomorrow night). Conor then could keep on Tyrone and its not to far of a stretch to think he could talk himself into the possibility of taking a shot at 3 belts. The new UFC era is all about big fights, time to get used to it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478921997,1478921685][/DOUBLEPOST]Jorge Masvidal: “Tyron Woodley at any moment could just pick Conor McGregor up and end his life”
UFC welterweight and fan favorite Jorge Masvidal spoke with BJPENN.com’s Chris Taylor on Rapid Fire earlier today where he discussed what he thought would happen if Tyron Woodley and Conor McGregor actually did throw down in the cage. His words:

“I have actually had the pleasure of training with Tyron Woodley. We have trained plenty of times together and as for Conor, as heavy as his left hand is and everything, he is like the general population when it comes to grappling. When I watched him grappling it reminded me of the dudes who train once a day and have a 9-5 job. Woodley would legitimately Gorilla-slam him in to next week. Woodley at any moment could just fucking pick him up and end his life. Slam him (Conor) through the mat like it was nothing. I know people are going to be like ‘What the fuck man. What are you talking about.’ And I am going to get all sorts of hate mail. But I have to be real. Woodley would slam him so hard in to the canvas that it would look like domestic violence I think.”

chrisc

Ninja
Woodley is just as much to blame. Don't get me wrong, woodley would murder Conor, but, Woodley threatened him. Conor called him a Twitter bitch. Woodley threatened again, and told him never call him a bitch again. Conor called him a bitch again. Woodley basicly said he'd wouldn't say shit in person. Conor said shit in person. Woodley forgot about being "about that life" apparently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom