Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone set for UFC 246 Main Event on Jan. 18 (1 Viewer)

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Unless Conor has made some significant strength and conditioning adjustments Cowboy has a decent shot here with it being 5 rounds and at 170.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I’d rather see this when Cowboy is at 100% and well rested. He’s been running himself ragged for idk how long now. I’m sure he will show up for this one though. It should be a good one.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Cerrone's been in some of my favorite fights. The Diaz fight was a good one. Liked the Pettis fight. Love Cowbow vs Till. I think my favorite was when Masvidal knocked him out twice in one fight.

That could happen again.

Clark Kent

I don’t get why it’s at 170. Conor doesn’t belong there even if it’s a fight against Donald, I’d say it was a bad idea at 170 against Diego Sanchez.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I don’t get why it’s at 170. Conor doesn’t belong there even if it’s a fight against Donald, I’d say it was a bad idea at 170 against Diego Sanchez.
Because weight classes and rankings don't matter. It's two big name fighters fighting. That's all that matters

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Conor's first tko loss???? I hope so
Cowboy wont beat Conor on the feet. If anything he either catches Conor early (r1 - less likely) or late (r3-4) with a submission.
[DOUBLEPOST=1575000328,1575000205][/DOUBLEPOST]UFC 246 Opening Odds

Conor McGregor -275
Donald Cerrone +215

Noise

Ruido
Extremely bad call for Conor to meet Cowboy at 170-fucking-lbs.

Cerrone isn't some skinny fat punch drunk Diaz brother at 170. Sincerely won't be shocked if he's the first one to turn Conor's lights the fuck out.

thumper

Staff member
Personally I see this as the UFC's way of sending Conor back into the mix while giving him a much easier to beat Cowboy (by much easier I mean than he previously was). he's coming in off back to back losses to Gaethje and Ferguson, both of which were TKO

I really think this is a warm up fight for Conor to get back into the Win column and start another push.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Personally I see this as the UFC's way of sending Conor back into the mix while giving him a much easier to beat Cowboy (by much easier I mean than he previously was). he's coming in off back to back losses to Gaethje and Ferguson, both of which were TKO

I really think this is a warm up fight for Conor to get back into the Win column and start another push.
Of course that's what this is intended to be. And some how it will make a difference in the lw rankings

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I wonder if it's that it'll give McGregor an argument for being a WW and fighting Masvidal.

That said, Cerrone is a tougher out for McGregor at WW than LW. And Masvidal would wreck his world. So I like this idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks