Conor McGregor Pulled From UFC 200 (1 Viewer)

Are you happy that McGregor's next opponent is Diaz?

• No, it should have been Edgar

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • No, it should have been Aldo

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • No, it should have been (other)

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Aldo Edgar should be a great fight. I think Edgar is bad match up for Aldo even though Aldo won the first fight. Frankie to be one of those fighters who continues to get better. Aldo's inactivity isnt doing him any favors. I think if Frankie takes it into the championships rounds, he gets the win this time.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Aldo Edgar should be a great fight. I think Edgar is bad match up for Aldo even though Aldo won the first fight. Frankie to be one of those fighters who continues to get better. Aldo's inactivity isnt doing him any favors. I think if Frankie takes it into the championships rounds, he gets the win this time.
How do you know that Aldo's inactivity isn't doing him favours? Are you sitting in his training camp at the moment?

jokerthief

No reason to get excited.
Site Donor
I think the fight is a coin flip. I'm rooting for Frankie though. Edgar/McGregor is a much more interesting matchup than McGregor/Aldo 2. I want to see if @Nebraska is right and Edgar is the worst possible matchup for McGregor.

Pashak

I don´t know if Edgar is indeed such a nightmare for Conor. He obviously has the better wrestling, however he gets punched a lot almost every fight. I think Conor would eventually put him down and finish him. Conor has really strong power at that division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks