Conor McGregor Pulled From UFC 200

Are you happy that McGregor's next opponent is Diaz?

• No, it should have been Edgar

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • No, it should have been Aldo

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • No, it should have been (other)

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I have a hard time believing that to be true. It's not that I think McGregor is above turning down a fight but I don't see the UFC trying to put together a rematch with Diaz for UFC 200. There are much better matchups to make for both fighters than that.

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
I thought it was odd too, but the fact it was their highest grossing ppv ever leads me to believe they might try n cash in on a immediate rematch. You know the ufc loves that rematch shit..

Gurry

BJ LW KING
not a bad idea, if youre conor dont want to risk 2 losses in a row, even though he lost that fight he still has steam in terms of popularity.

go back to 145 and buzzsaw the midgets like youve been doing and hope your path crosses with nate again.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Maybe my memory isn't serving me right, but wasn't MiddleEasy one of the banned sources we couldn't post from on News, because most of their articles were complete bullshit? The reason I ask is because the "source" of this rumor, is the ex-founder of that site.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Morning Report: Conor McGregor open to Nate Diaz rematch, 'I'd love to get that one back'
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/1...iaz-miesha-tate-holl-holm-dana-white-mma-news

"I'm ready to go again," McGregor told TMZ. "I had a great time. It was a good fight, a hell of a fight. I look forward to coming back with a vengeance."

McGregor's post-fight interviews indicated a featherweight title defense at UFC 200 would be next, but the Irishman doesn't sound opposed to another run-in with Diaz down the road.

"I think I'd like to see that, yea?" McGregor said of a future rematch with Diaz. "I mean, it's one that interests me, most certainly. You know, when I look at the fight I was winning the fight. I won the first round and a half, I feel. I'd love to get that one back. We'll see how it goes. Money talks. Life is good."
[DOUBLEPOST=1457981540,1457981393][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt Serra: Holm a warrior for taking a nap, McGregor is a 'dumb f*cker'
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/1...az-brothers-have-code-conor-mcgregor-dumb-ufc
Not being a cock, but look at Conor. All the shit you talked, take a nap, man. It's not like your arm was about to break. I understand you want your career and if it was a kneebar, you'll be out for six months, but dude, if worst comes to worst, you'll think you're in your bedroom. That's it. You'll wake up like, ‘WTF,' but everything will be alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom