Confirmed - Kevin Randleman passes away at 44 (1 Viewer)

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
Dammit. Our man Howie from MMANews knew him I believe.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455245829,1455245777][/DOUBLEPOST]His family has confirmed via facebook..

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Was lucky as fuck to survive that staph infection, but wasn't reay for him to go like this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455246271,1455246234][/DOUBLEPOST]Was lucky as fuck to survive that staph infection, but wasn't ready for him to go like this.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
Was lucky as fuck to survive that staph infection, but wasn't reay for him to go like this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455246271,1455246234][/DOUBLEPOST]Was lucky as fuck to survive that staph infection, but wasn't ready for him to go like this.

I don't think he ever fully recovered for sure. He had a hole the size of a cantaloupe in in the side of his body. I think I could see his lunges.

Pashak

Wow very sad news for sure. His Randleplex will be remembered forever and he definitely had some great fights.
In his prime he was intimidating as fuck.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
RIP thanks for the memories. Hope his family is well taken care of.

I don't want to be the first to mention this. This is why I don't want to see steroids in MMA. You can't overclock the body for so long without repercussions. Too young...

Last edited:

Pashak

Unfortunately many pro wrestlers die before the age of 50. I don't think it is a secret that roids and pills overdoses are one of the main reasons (maybe the main) people die young.

I hope Baroni and Coleman live much longer than Randleman.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Such a shame. How could they not do more to solve pneumonia in this day in age in a 44 year old?
Depends on a number of factors. What damage had he done to his body in his fighting career? Was past steroids abuse a factor? Not every 44 year old is created equal. It sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties