Cannon Hinant

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I believe neighbor testimony contradicts the arguments that her boyfriend shot first and that the police identified themselves, too.
Walker stated that he shot first, firing low in the direction of the intruders so as not to try and “kill anybody.”

The trained officers of the law reacted by going wild wild west in the general direction of the occupants of the apartment.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Walker stated that he shot first, firing low so as not to try and kill anyone. The trained officers of the law reacted by going wild wild west in the general direction of the occupants of the apartment.
Gotcha. What about the identification thing? I thought I'd heard something where they didn't properly identify themselves.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Gotcha. What about the identification thing? I thought I'd heard something where they didn't properly identify themselves.
Yes, it has been reported that neighbors did not hear any identifying announcements on the part of the police prior to breaking in, and they are actually suing the Louisville PD because of the officers’ actions.
Post automatically merged:

And just to further discredit the premise of this thread. The public would not be made aware of any of these details were it not for the reporting of both the local and national media.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
2. Whether you are a baby in a stroller or a 99year old man, murder is murder. The age at which they were murdered doesn't make it worse.
If you had to murder one person out of two possible candidates and one was a 99 year old man while the other is a 6 year old which one you murdering? Just a thought I had. I’d be murdering the 99 year old.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
If you had to murder one person out of two possible candidates and one was a 99 year old man while the other is a 6 year old which one you murdering? Just a thought I had. I’d be murdering the 99 year old.
Hypotheticals are great.

I don't believe you would murder a kind defenceless 99 year old man.

Clark Kent

The officers did in fact break into the apartment.

The no-knock warrant for Taylor’s apartment was obtained under false pretenses and not only were no drugs found, but the charges against her boyfriend were dismissed because he was acting in self defense.
In that article where does it say they broke in. Just because no drugs were found doesn’t mean it voids the warrant. What really fucks them is if they knowingly lied about the facts to get the warrant. Also this entire time I’ve said if the warrant was obtained legally, which I’ve also said many times I didn’t believe it was. Now it comes down to if the officers that raided the house were the ones that filed for the warrant, and or knew if it was illegally obtained.

have you ever filled for a warrant because I have. I filled for one based on the information another deputy gave me. I also wasn’t part of the raid that came from the warrant.

Clark Kent

I believe neighbor testimony contradicts the arguments that her boyfriend shot first and that the police identified themselves, too.
I don’t know about every state but some you are not required to identify yourself during a no knock warrant. this is one of the many reasons I am against no knock warrants.

It’s easy for a lot of you to judge a situation that you have never been a part of, only read about and seen on tv. It’s a very high stressful situation and your adrenaline is pumping fast as hell at the same time sometimes you want to throw up. It’s understandable to forget to say this is the police, it does happen on accident. But as I’ve said since the beginning this entire situation has been fishy as fuck.

Last edited:

Clark Kent

If they can't handle the stress get a different job and quit murdering innocent people.
Again it’s easy for You to sit and judge when you have no idea what it’s like. I am not saying anything they did was ok. All I am saying is I understand that some times some officers do forget. You have more pressing concerns on your mind when going threw the door, like not getting shot or stabbed.

If they can't handle the stress get a different job and quit murdering innocent people.
Yup because all police murder people.

GingerPowerBottom

They aren’t paid enough and they get shitty candidates. You got good cops like a buddy of mine from bjj, and I bet to hell Monson’s a hell of a cop. But then you got a bunch of jack offs from high school who picked on kids; meatheads.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
In that article where does it say they broke in.
The door like comes off the hinges so I just let off one shot, like I still can’t see who it is or anything,” Walker told police. “So now the door’s like flying open I let off one shot then all of a sudden there’s a whole lot of shots.”

Officers said they identified themselves before and after they broke open the door to Taylor’s apartment.

GingerPowerBottom

It’s just like the army. I had good fellow soldiers and some real dirt bags. You take the good you take the bad and there you have, the facts of life.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
it’s easy for You to sit and judge when you have no idea what it’s like.
LOL, it's easy for you to sit there and comment about what is and isn't easy for me
Hipocrate much. LOL

Yup because all police murder people.
Yup because no police have ever murdered anybody. LOL is that how I do that.

Clark Kent

Maybe I’m just not seeing it, but where does it say they broke in. You do know a no knock warrant means they can just smash threw the door right.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Again it’s easy for You to sit and judge when you have no idea what it’s like. I am not saying anything they did was ok. All I am saying is I understand that some times some officers do forget. You have more pressing concerns on your mind when going threw the door, like not getting shot or stabbed.
That’s too fucking bad. An innocent person is dead. They had no justifiable right to take Breonna Taylor’s life under any of the circumstances that transpired prior to obtaining the warrant or during the execution of it. If the system doesn’t possess the means to punish that act, then the system to be overhauled.

Clark Kent

LOL, it's easy for you to sit there and comment about what is and isn't easy for me
Hipocrate much. LOL

Yup because no police have ever murdered anybody. LOL is that how I do that.
I’ve actually been part of serving warrants and part of drug raids. So like I said it’s easy for you to sit and judge when you have no idea what it’s like.

you made the general statement that police murder innocent people. Maybe be a little more specific next time.

Poindexter

Staff member
I’ve actually been part of serving warrants and part of drug raids. So like I said it’s easy for you to sit and judge when you have no idea what it’s like.
Are you saying people should be more sympathetic to police when they bust down someone's door unannounced with guns drawn and then accidentally kill innocent people because of the stressful situation they are in?

Clark Kent

That’s too fucking bad. An innocent person is dead. They had no justifiable right to take Breonna Taylor’s life under any of the circumstances that transpired prior to obtaining the warrant or during the execution of it. If the system doesn’t possess the means to punish that act, then the system to be overhauled.
Where did I say it was ok that she was dead. where did I say it’s ok they shot her. All I was talking about is the law. I also never said things shouldn’t be changed either.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Maybe I’m just not seeing it, but where does it say they broke in. You do know a no knock warrant means they can just smash threw the door right.
Put yourself in Kenneth Walker and Breonna Taylor’s shoes, then read the story again. They were not aware that a group of armed men in plain clothes had permission to bust through their front door with guns drawn. Walker had every right to do what he did, and that’s why the charges filed against him were subsequently dismissed.

Clark Kent

Are you saying people should be more sympathetic to police when they bust down someone's door unannounced with guns drawn and then accidentally kill innocent people because of the stressful situation they are in?
Nope, I’m saying it’s easy to judge any situation when you have no idea what it’s like.

Still being a hipocrate.
Please explain how.

Put yourself in Kenneth Walker and Breonna Taylor’s shoes, then read the story again. They were not aware that a group of armed men in plain clothes had permission to bust through their front door with guns drawn. Walker had every right to do what he did, and that’s why the charges filed against him were subsequently dismissed.
And again I’ve said I’m against no knock warrants because of reasons like this. You bust threw my door my first instinct will be go for my gun. I was against him being arrested at all.

he had a legally owned firearm and had every right to defend his home.

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Nope, I’m saying it’s easy to judge any situation when you have no idea what it’s like.
No one is dismissing the inherent risk that comes with being a police officer. We are formulating opinions of one specific incident based on the facts that have been presented. Someone broke into Breonna Taylor’s apartment and recklessly emptied a clip in her general direction, killing her in the process. If we do not have a system that is set up to punish the perpetrator of that act, regardless of their profession, then the system needs to be burned down and replaced.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Were the cops in the Breonna Taylor killing fired?
One of them was.
Hankison is accused by the department's interim chief, Robert Schroeder, of "blindly" firing 10 rounds into Taylor's apartment, creating a substantial danger of death and serious injury.

"I find your conduct a shock to the conscience," Schroeder wrote in a Friday letter to Hankison laying out the charges against him. "I am alarmed and stunned you used deadly force in this fashion."

"The result of your action seriously impedes the Department's goal of providing the citizens of our city with the most professional law enforcement agency possible. I cannot tolerate this type of conduct by any member of the Louisville Metro Police Department," he added. "Your conduct demands your termination."

In Schroeder's letter, he writes that Hankison blindly fired shots without "supporting facts" that the deadly force was directed at someone who posed an immediate threat.

"In fact, the ten (10) rounds you fired were into a patio door and window which were covered with material that completely prevented you from verifying any person as an immediate threat or more importantly any innocent persons present," he adds.

Some of the bullets, Schroeder writes, traveled into Taylor's neighbor's apartment, "endangering" three people.

In a court filing last week, Aguiar also alleged that Hankison "could not be located" after the shooting took place.

Aguiar said that "following the initial flurry of gunshots, witnesses state that an officer (presumably Hankison) yelled 'reload' and then proceeded to fire more into Breonna’s home.”

GingerPowerBottom

The only way cops, or feds, should be bursting into your home is if there is a credible threat like a terrorist or hostage situation.
I kind of didn’t read a lot of the info on the Breonna Taylor story. Just enough to know it was fucked up. They had the wrong address, right? Was the warrent for a drug dealer. To bust in someone’s house it should be over some Timmothy McVeigh or silence of the lambs type shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom