Britt McHenry Appreciation Thread (NSFW)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Well she is so famous. I mean, she'll be remembered along side all the other great wet t-shirt Champs we regard so highly.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Transvestite? You show me a man that looks like that and I'll fuck him.
I can't afford to fly you to Thailand or Brazil but you should consider those as possible vacation destinations if make up caked hard body cheek boned tanned waxed bleached holes are your thing.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I can't afford to fly you to Thailand or Brazil but you should consider those as possible vacation destinations if make up caked hard body cheek boned tanned waxed bleached holes are your thing.
Well maybe you should start saving up for my much deserved vacation.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Okay man...there comes a time when we should all be there for each other at 'spot. Tell us about the blonde chick that didn't go to prom with you or cheated on you with random jackhammer dude. We'll support you.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Okay man...there comes a time when we should all be there for each other at 'spot. Tell us about the blonde chick that didn't go to prom with you or cheated on you with random jackhammer dude. We'll support you.
I can't. Anything I might say could implicate me in several missing persons cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom