Brendan Schaub’s Cracked Skull (1 Viewer)

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
Man, even though I enjoy Schaub on Joe Rohan’s podcast I can’t get over what an idiot he and his co-host Bryan Callen are. He had posted pic of himself on twitter or Instagram of himself outdoors running around after being diagnosed as positive. No mask of course. He has since taken it down.

they’ve had this attitude since early on and never taken any precautions.

Though if anyone wants to be entertained for a bit and to see what a savage Will Sasso is, please check out this clip from their podcast in april. I think the entertainment starts at 27 minutes in. Callen and Schaub have nothing to return fire with and can basically just sit back with shit-eating grins.

If Will Sasso never does another thing in his life he’ll be a legend to me just for this.

I tried to embed it right at the 27 minute mark but no dice.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Man, even though I enjoy Schaub on Joe Rohan’s podcast I can’t get over what an idiot he and his co-host Bryan Callen are. He had posted pic of himself on twitter or Instagram of himself outdoors running around after being diagnosed as positive. No mask of course. He has since taken it down.

they’ve had this attitude since early on and never taken any precautions.

Though if anyone wants to be entertained for a bit and to see what a savage Will Sasso is, please check out this clip from their podcast in april. I think the entertainment starts at 27 minutes in. Callen and Schaub have nothing to return fire with and can basically just sit back with shit-eating grins.

If Will Sasso never does another thing in his life he’ll be a legend to me just for this.

I tried to embed it right at the 27 minute mark but no dice.
This is awesome. Schaub talking about how unworried he is about getting COVID(currently has it), it's only 60,000 deaths(currently over 130,000), and the fact that Texas is opening(Just shut back down because it was too soon). Just a dipshit factory on a couch drinking whiskey out of dixie cups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks